Dubrovnik: Game of Thrones Guided Tour with Special Lokrum Island (Qarth) Visit
Explore key filming locations of Game of Thrones like King’s Landing and Qarth – Lokrum Island – in this 3-hour guided tour.
- Visit the Game of Thrones filming locations of the formidable King’s Landing and the unique Qarth – set on Lokrum Island – in this special guided tour.
- With an expert guide, you’ll experience the beauty and power of locations in Dubrovnik’s Old Town that formed King’s Landing and the Red Keep. Visit Blackwater Bay and walk the streets of Old Town where Cersei performed her Walk of Shame.
- Enjoy exquisite views of the Old Town and the Adriatic Sea.
- Lokrum Island – or the merchant city of Qarth – is next on the itinerary and was featured in Season 2 of the series when Daenerys finds shelter here after wandering the desert.
- Known for its abundant greenery, stroll around the gardens and visit the House of the Undying. At the end of the tour, you’ll get a photograph taken on the Iron Throne at the historical Benedictine Monastery.
- Apart from being a GoT filming location, Lokrum Island is a great place to explore with its swimming and hiking spots. Check out the local culture and cuisine too.
- Tour of iconic Game of Thrones locations
- Licensed English and German-speaking local guide (who’s a dedicated fan of the show)
- Your picture on the Iron Throne
- Entrance fee to Lovrijenac fortress (included for holders of the City Wall Card or Dubrovnik Card)
- Ferry ticket to Lokrum Island (200 Kuna)
- Any meals and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Are you ready to visit King’s Landing, the Red Keep, Blackwater Bay and the exotic location of Qarth? With your expert guide, learn all the behind-the-scenes information about these locations and even tips about enjoying the town of Dubrovnik and Lokrum Island.
You’ll start with King’s Landing and the Red Keep. Known to fans as the home of the power-hungry Lannisters, so many key scenes and events were filmed here and it’s one of the most popular parts of the tour. Experience the full atmosphere of the GoT world as you take pictures at Blackwater Bay, climb up to the Red Keep, and take in beautiful views of the Adriatic Sea and the Old Town just like the scenes from the series. One of the greatest turning points in the show was Cersei’s Walk of Shame. As you walk the streets and the staircase of the Great Sept of Bailor, be taken back to that unforgettable scene.
Apart from King’s Landing, you’ll also visit another gem of a filming location. Just a 15-minute ferry ride away (literally like the Narrow Sea between Westeros and Essos) is Lokrum Island or the merchant city of ‘Qarth.’ The gateway of commerce and culture between the east and west, this is where Daenerys found shelter after losing Khal Drago and wandering the desert in Season 2. Stroll around the gardens and walk up the staircase to the House of the Undying where she had to rescue her precious dragons. Later, explore the island by taking a swim, going on a walk, or savoring the local and delicious fare. On its own, this island is definitely worth a visit and the fact that it was a filming location is an added point.
At the end of your tour, visit the Benedictine Monastery which has the infamous throne room and take a photograph on the Iron Throne.
know before you go
- This tour is available in English and German.
- It’s advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes. Wear sunscreen, and a sun hat, and carry a bottle of water.
- This tour involves moderate physical activity i.e. climbing steps.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Kids under 16 can join the tour only accompanied by a legal guardian.
- This tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Photography is allowed.
- Mon: 9:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Brsalje ul. 5.
- Address: Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Landmark: right next to the bus station and in front of the Tourist Board building, near Pile Gate.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.