Royal Palace of Turin: Skip The Line Guided Tour
Explore the most important of the Savoy residences on this guided tour through the Royal Palace of Turin with dedicated skip-the-line entry.
- Visit the residence of the Savoia’s royal family, the Royal Palace of Turin.
- This guided tour gives you an advantage: learn as you explore.
- Discover how the Italian Royals once lived as you walk in and out of decorated rooms.
- Admire the golden halls, the throne room, the royal office, the apartments, and the ballroom.
- The palace is a true celebration of luxury and boasts Italian baroque architecture.
- This guided tour is available to book in English and Italian.
- Skip-the-line entry into Royal Palace of Turin
- Expert tour guide
- Additional gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
You'll meet your guide at the entrance of the palace and begin your exploration of the Royal Palace right away: discover the capacious halls and rooms where the Italian Royal Family (the Savoia) once lived. Find out secrets and legends about the royal family as you uncover their golden treasure- the palace. You'll walk in and out of the throne room- a great display of Italian baroque architecture. Gemstones and gold line the stunning hall, a symbol of pure opulence!
You'll have access to the royal office where the king signed his coronation documents. Visit other luxurious chambers of the castle, including the apartments and the magnificent ballroom. Your tour ends with a visit to the baroque Chapel of the Holy Shroud, built for that very reason: to preserve the Holy Shroud. Even though you won't find it there anymore (a big fire took it out)- it is definitely worth a visit.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour does not include access to the Holy Shroud.
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 guests.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
Children aged 13 and under go free. Youth aged 14-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at Turin, in front of the entrance of the Royal Palace, in Piazzetta Reale.
- The closest transit stop is Fermata 245 - GARIBALDI, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Tram #4 will bring you here.
- Buses 11, 19, 27, 50, 51, 57 & 92 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.