Lake Como & Bellagio Full Day Tour from Milan
Fall in love with the serene beauty of Lake Como on this one-day tour from Milan. Admire its stunning vistas on a 2-hour cruise to Bellagio in the summer, or a funicular ride to the nearby Brunate village in the winters!
- Soak in the beauty of Italy’s third-largest lake, Lake Como on this day tour from Milan.
- An expert guide will take you along and tell you fascinating tidbits about all that you see.
- In the summer, enjoy a 2-hour cruise to Bellagio and marvel at its uninterrupted panoramic views.
- During winter, go on a funicular ride to Brunate village for a stunning view of the lake and the city of Como.
- Transfer to Lake Como by bus
- Expert guide
- 2-hour cruise to Bellagio (summer tour) or in the first part of the lake 1 hour (winter tour)
- Funicular ride (winter tour)
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 120 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Located at the foot of the Alps, Lake Como is the third-largest lake in Italy and is known for its breathtaking scenery that includes Victorian gardens, lakeside restaurants, and neoclassical villas. This day tour from Milan will show you the beauty and majesty of this Italian lake.
As you move past the shores from Cernobbio to Gravedona and Bellagio, marvel at the stunning villas and gardens blooming with vibrant flowers and exotic plants. Follow your guide and arrive at the center of Como, where you can walk along the cobblestone streets and admire the old Italian-style buildings. During winters, you will be taken on a funicular ride to Brunate village, for a breathtaking view of the lake and the city of Como.
In the summer, you will set sail on a 2-hour panoramic boat cruise to Bellagio Island, the most famous resort on the lake. Located halfway between the two southernmost branches of the lake, Bellagio itself is known world-over for its grand villas with parks and beautiful Italian and English gardens.
know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
Tue to Thu: English Guided Tours 8:30am to 6:30pm
Mon, Wed, Sat & Sun: English & Spanish Guided Tours 8:30am to 6:30pm
Fri: English & Portuguese Guided Tours 8:30am to 6:30pm
Summer Tour Itinerary (Apr to Oct)
- Como’s historic center
- 2-hour lake cruise
- Stop at the town of Bellagio
- Return by coach to Milan
Winter Tour Itinerary (Nov to Mar)
- 1-hour lake cruise
- Funicular ride to Brunate
- Como's historic center
- Return by coach to Milan
How to Redeem Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is - Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi
- Address: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: 57, 73, 81, 94
- Train: R17, R22
- Metro: M1, M2
- Light Rail: 12
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking