Legoland New York Admission Ticket
LEGO of your daily hustle and gear up for a day of family fun. Explore more than 50 themed rides, shows and interactive attractions at the largest Legoland ever!
- Enjoy the free run of seven exciting themed lands.
- Join the Coast Guard and steer around obstacle-filled waterways in LEGO City.
- Engage in a spirited Splash Battle at LEGO pirates.
- Watch a 4D movie from LEGO® City Studios, at the Palace Cinema
- 1 day admission ticket to Legoland New York Resort
- Access to all the 7 LEGO® themed lands, rides, shows and attractions
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
150 acres full of fun await you at Legoland New York. Spend your family day in the marvellous lands of Bricktopia, Brick Street, Lego Ninjago World, Lego Castle, Lego City, Lego Pirates, and Miniland. Bring out your kids’ imagination as you build with Lego bricks in Bricktopia, or let them ride on a unique carousel with animals built from Lego bricks in Brick Street. Master the art of Spinjitzu at Lego Ninjago and use your newfound knowledge to conquer The Ride. Hop on the Lego Factory Adventure Ride to get a real close look at how your favorite bricks are made.
If you want to splash around, head towards Lego Pirates. Battle on pirate-infested waters with the Blue Coats who have stolen your bounty, with your very own cannons! Put your sailing and navigation skills to test as you sail through waters full of storms, ravenous beasts and tricky water spouts. Don’t forget to commemorate your visit by picking up exciting souvenirs and toys from the Resort’s various shops.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- From 10 AM - 7 PM
- Note - The resort undergoes scheduled closures from time to time
- Height restrictions can vary depending upon the ride or attraction. Those under a certain age and height must be accompanied by an adult.
- Using sunscreen or a hat is recommended as the resort location gets plenty of sunshine.
- Make sure you bring a water bottle as the resort provides multiple bottle-refill stations.
- Most of the resort’s rides and attractions, shops, restaurants and venues are ADA wheelchair accessible. Please remember that the staff members (Model Citizens) can help guests access special ride compartments, but lifting them in or out of a ride vehicle is not permitted.
- Wheelchairs, strollers, and EVCs can be rented (first come, first serve).
- As the resort is in “dress rehearsal”, you may not be able to avail some of the rides, attractions or food services.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Legoland New York Resort.
- Address: One Legoland Blvd, Goshen, NY 10924, United States.
- The closest bus stop is the Legoland New York Resort, within a 4-minute walk from the resort.
- Bus Shortline Hudson will bring you here.