Priority Access Tickets to Picasso Museum
Journey through the mind of world-renowned artist, Pablo Picasso, as you come face to face with over 5,000 of his cherished artwork!
- Don't miss out on the opportunity to peruse through the works of one of the most influential artists of all time
- Waltz right into the museum without waiting in line, thanks to your skip-the-line access ticket
- Dedicated to the Spaniard's genius is a museum that holds over 5,000 pieces of his work
- Discover drawings, studies, sketches, engravings, photographs, illustrated books, and more
- Learn of the artist's obsession with comics and how he incorporated them in his work
- Gasp at the contemporary forms of comic strips stored in the basement: a true wonderment
- Explore the variety of graphic styles illustrated by Richard Fauguet, Sergio García Sánchez, Émilie Gleason, and more
- Skip-the-line access to Picasso Museum
- Access to permanent exhibitions
- Guided tour
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Je kunt ze echter op elk moment gebruiken tot 31 dec., 2023.
Deze tickets zijn geldig tot 31 dec., 2023.
The Picasso Museum occupies the stately Hotel Salé in the historic Marais district of Paris, France. This 17th-century mansion is considered to be one of the finest historic houses in Marais and is now home to over 5,000 works and many more archived pieces belonging to Pablo Picasso. Making up this collection are thousands of paintings, sketches, studies, sculptures, drafts, notebooks, photographs, illustrated books and films, and documents that showcase the artist’s creative process.
The exhibitions are laid out in a manner that allows you to chronologically understand Picasso’s artistic intentions, marvel at his experiments, and uncover the hidden clues in his works! On the ground floor, appreciate the artist's fascination for comics as you peruse through his readings. In the basement, you'll be able to see contemporary forms of comic strips, and works by artists like Richard Fauguet, Sergio García Sánchez, Émilie Gleason!
know before you go
know before you go
- Tue-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
- Sat & Sun: 9:30am - 6pm
- Museum stays closed on Mondays
- Last admission is at 5:15 PM. Rooms are cleared 20 minutes prior to the museum's closing time
1 Jan, 1 May & 25 Dec
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: The Picasso Museum
- Address: 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris, Paris
- The closest bus stop is Rue Vieille du Temple, a 2-min walk to the museum
- The closest metro station is Saint-Sébastien Froissart, a 5-minute walk to the museum