Half-Day Guided Tour of Louvre Museum and Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Access by River Shuttle
Discover Paris on this half-day guided tour by visiting its most iconic sites. Start the day by enjoying a guided tour inside the Louvre and learning about the museum’s celebrated works of art. Take a boat ride along the peaceful river of Seine to reach the Eiffel Tower. With priority access, skip the long queues and gasp at the view from the second level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Kick-start your day by taking a guided tour through the world’s most visited museum, the Louvre. Learn all about iconic artworks, such as the Mona Lisa, the Coronation of Napoleon, the Venus de Milo, and many more.
- Take a relaxing boat ride on the peaceful waters of river Seine and take in the stunning views around you.
- Get off at the magnificent Eiffel Tower, skip the long waiting queues, and zoom up to the second level of the monument. Enjoy the unmatchable panoramic view of the Parisian skyline and recognize the iconic landmarks from up there.
- Services of a professional English-speaking tour guide
- Guided tour with skip-the-line access to the Louvre museum
- River shuttle on the Seine river
- Skip-the-line access to the first and second levels of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel transfers
- Lift access to the third level of the Eiffel Tower
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
what to expect
what to expect
Start at the Louvre
The Louvre has over 35,000 artworks on display spanning over 7000 years. They are spread over 8 curatorial departments, including Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings, and Prints. Ranging from Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old, to modern art works by Oriental artists, the Louvre is the honorary mediator of our artistic heritage.
Spend time gazing at these collections and listen carefully as your guide tells you fascinating stories and secrets about them. Get comprehensive explanations and anecdotes about three world-famous artworks in particular, the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and the Coronation of Napoleon.
Marvel at Leonardo da Vinci’s invincible masterpiece, the Mona Lisa, one of the most recognizable female portraits in the world. Learn about the celebrated Greek sculpture, the Venus de Milo, depicting Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty. Be dazzled by the 33-foot-long painting of the Coronation of Napoleon by Jacques-Louis David, commemorating the crowning of Napoleon Bonaparte in 1807.
En-Route de Eiffel Tower
After your hour-long guided tour of the Louvre, sit back, and enjoy a Batobus boat cruise to the Eiffel Tower on the shimmering waters of the Seine river. This short ride will help you appreciate the view of Paris from the water, and notice the landmarks and splendid bridges along the banks of Seine, making it quite the ride to the Eiffel Tower.
A Distinct Bird’s-Eye View of Paris
Once you’ve disembarked from the boat, your guide will lead you to the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower, allowing you to enter the monument without having to wait in line. Zoom up to the second level of the striking monument and soak up the 360-degree panoramic view of the City of Lights.
Notice emblematic Parisian sites such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Sacré-Coeur on the hill of Montmartre, the Invalides with its unmissable golden dome, the iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral, and many more. At the end of your tour, your guide will leave you at the entrance of the Eiffel Tower, where you are free to stay for as long you like.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that the skip-the-line access to both the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower are subject to security procedures, such as the Vigipirate plan, wherein the security control or an unforeseen crowd may slow down your entry.
- This tour is not suitable for visitors with reduced mobility.
- The river shuttle on the Seine river is not operational in January and February.
- Your tour guide will leave you at the security check control at the end of your tour.
- The Louvre Museum is open every day, except on Tuesday and holidays such as Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, International Workers Day (May 1) and End of the Second World War day (May 8).
- On Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.
- This tour lasts approximately 4 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets can be bought at a discounted rate.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please present your voucher on your mobile phone, along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for age verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before departure to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the Louvre Museum.
- Address: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
- The fastest way to get to the Louvre Museum is by taking the metro.
- The closest station is Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre, from where you can simply walk to the museum.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.