Master the art of balance as you skim the surface of water on your skis while being towed by a motorboat. The warm waters of the Arabian Gulf and year-round sunshine make Dubai the ideal place for waterskiing. Get ready to feel the thrill of splashing across gleaming waters as the speed rushes into your veins.
- Stand upright on a ski as you get dragged along by a tow rope at high velocity behind a speedboat across glistening blue waters in Dubai.
- Enjoy the refreshing rush that you will feel as you slide on the surface of water in full speed.
- Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned water sports champion, this activity can be enjoyed by people of all skill levels.
- Briefing from professional instructors on rules and regulations
flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Dubai’s exquisite coastline offers a perfect backdrop to enjoy this classic water sport excursion. Water Skiing is packed with adrenaline and induces an amazing sensation that compares to soaring through the air.
Gliding across the surface of water with the wind in your hair is certainly a unique feeling. Water skiing may look dangerous, but it is actually pretty simple. The rider straps on something that looks like a snow ski which is attached to a speedboat, and is then dragged along the surface of the water. The trick is to even your footing and distribute your weight equally on both legs. Technological advancements have contributed to the evolution of water skiing, which means faster the boat, the faster the skier. The speed at which you move allows the rider to perform tricks and maneuver on gushing waters.
Before you hit the ride, make sure the tip of your skis are out of water. By placing the tips out, your position applies pressure that will counter the force of the boat as it begins to pull you. Water skiing plays by the lines of Newton’s Third Law of Motion. When the boat picks up speed, it’ll pull you along. Accordingly, you must apply an equal and opposite pull against the boat. That is to say, you must lean back to counter the force of the boat.
Aside from being a popular water sport that is enjoyed by people from around the world, water skiing is also a competitive one. It’s really enjoyable and what’s better? It gets rid of your fear of water, replacing it with thrill and new-found enthusiasm for the sport.
know before you go
4 hours of FREE Parking in JBR is offered with these tickets. Validation to be done in the SEABREEZE Center in JBR.
This experience is available daily from 9 AM to 6:30 PM. There are tours taking place every 1 hour.
15 or 30 minutes depending on your choice.
- Capacity: Upto 6 people can book this experience together.
- Child Policy: Minimum 9 years old with a written approval from parents.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- Water Adventure Dubai has the right to cancel or postpone the activity due to weather conditions or any event or warning from local authorities. A full refund will be given if the activity is cancelled by Water Adventure Dubai.
- Your tickets will be emailed to your phone shortly.
- Please display the tickets on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Your ticket redemption point is - Water Adventure Dubai located at Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
By Bus: Take bus 8, 84, or N55. Get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence Station 2 bus station. The meeting point is a 7-minute walk from here.
By Tram: Take tram 11 and get down at Jumeirah Beach Residence 2 Tram station. The meeting point is a 3-minute walk from here.
By Waterbus: Take waterbus BM1 and get off at the Marina Promenade Waterbus Station. The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from here.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.