Ocean Park Hong Kong Tickets
Feel the adrenaline rush as you explore Ocean Park Hong Kong with a skip-the-line entry. Embark on a Polar Adventure, hop on the Hair Raiser rollercoaster at the Thrill Mountains or walk down the streets of Old Hong Kong. Meet the giant pandas at the Amazing Asian Animals and visit the Park's Marine Mammal Breeding and Research Centre to watch the dolphins.
- Gain skip-the-line access to Ocean Park Hong Kong and explore the many attractions here.
- Feel the rush while riding the Hair Raiser rollercoaster at the Thrill Mountain.
- Observe Arctic Foxes inside the Arctic Fox Den at the Polar Adventure.
- Make your way to the Aqua City, marvel at the Grand Aquarium, and explore the streets of Old Hong Kong.
- Get a panoramic view of the park, while riding on the cable car. All visitors are required to fulfil the Vaccine Pass requirement and use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app to scan the venue QR code before entering Ocean Park.
- All visitors are required to make online reservations here for their visit date after purchasing the general admission ticket. The system will release booking quota for the next 14 days at 5pm every day for visitors to make online reservations. All visitors are required to make an online reservation that includes health declaration prior to their visits.
- Access to Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Je kunt ze echter op elk moment gebruiken tot 30 Sep, 2022.
Deze tickets zijn geldig tot 30 Sep, 2022.
Opened in 1977, Ocean Park Hong Kong is one of the most visited theme parks in the world. It consists of over 80 attractions divided into 2 areas; the Summit and the Waterfront. The Summit includes the Thrill Mountain, Marine World, Polar Adventure, Adventure Land, and the Rainforest. While the Waterfront includes Amazing Asian Animals, Aqua City, and Whiskers Harbour.
If you want to know what it feels like to go around the world without leaving Hong Kong, Ocean Park is your best bet. Step into the savanna and see the exhibit 'The Little Meerkat' that features adorable, energetic meerkats darting about. Get a dose of Australian wildlife when you encounter southern koalas, red-necked wallabies, and laughing kookaburras at Adventures in Australia. Meet the lovely giant pandas, Le Le and Ying Ying at Giant Panda Adventure. Explore the world of fish at Aqua City, and treat your tastebuds to delicacies from Old Hong Kong. You can even enjoy gourmet Chinese cuisine at the only aquarium restaurant in Hong Kong - Neptune’s or dine at the open fire charcoal grill station at the authentic Thai cuisine restaurant - Ginger Grill.
Enter one of the largest shark exhibits in Asia - Shark Mystique - and see over 100 sharks and rays. For a dose of adrenaline, head over to Thrill Mountain and try your hand at the Park's wildest roller coaster, the Hair Raiser! Cool off with a ride on the Arctic Blast to Polar Adventure, where you can spot southern rockhopper penguins, gentoo penguins, king penguins, and pacific walruses beneath the auroras. Visit the Pacific Pier at the Marine World and watch the sea lions, in a habitat that is a copy of the Northern Californian Coast. Explore the Arctic Fox Den or walk through the Rainforest. Ride the cable car to the Summit and soak in the views of the sea, as well as the park, from this vantage point.
know before you go
- This ticket gives you access to all rides, animal encounters, attractions, and cable car trips.
- You can avail the parking facilities between 09:00 AM and 06:30 PM.
- All visitors must make online reservations here for their visit date after purchasing the general admission ticket. The system will release booking quota for the next 14 days at 5pm every day for visitors to make online reservations. All visitors are required to make an online reservation that includes a health declaration prior to their visits.
- All visitors are required to fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirement and use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app to scan the venue QR code before entering Ocean Park.
- Please refer to the park schedule here for more updates.
Note: In case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, customers will be given the option to either select an alternative date or ask for a full refund.
This experience can be availed every day (except Tuesday) from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
Note: Adventure Land and Whiskers Harbour start operating at 11:00 AM every day, instead of 10:00 AM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are applicable for children between the age of 3 and 11.
Visitors reduced mobility can avail wheelchair rental services from Aqua City.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Ocean Park.
- Address: Aberdeen, Hong Kong.
- The closest bus stop is Ocean Park Car Park. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 40, 40X, N40 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Ocean Park Station. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro South Island Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid until 30 September, 2022