Cotai Ferry Transfers Between Hong Kong & Macau (Taipa)
Enjoy seamless transfers from Hong Kong to Taipa, Macau. Board a comfortable boat, sit back and relax while you take in the sights on these fast, convenient transfers.
- These hassle-free transfers will get you to/from either Macau or HK Island in no time!
- These transfers operate every 30 minutes and are a great way to get around.
- Enjoy a selection of food and duty-free goods that are available for purchase onboard.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
know before you go
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will climb onboard the ferry and ensure that you carry a valid passport for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- Ensure you reach the boarding point 30-minutes before the ferry departs.
- The ticket can only be collected by the person who purchased it and the staff at the counter will check for valid ID/passport during redemption. The staff member has the right to refuse to give the ticket if a customer does not personally claim their own ticket.
On the next page, you will get to choose from the following transfer routes:
- HK Island to Macau
- Macau to HK Island
These transfers are available at a half-hourly basis from 7:00 AM-11:30 PM at Hong Kong and 7:00 AM-1:00 AM at Macau.
The following are boarding points you must assemble at depending on where you choose on the next page.
- Hong Kong: Shop 305D, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road
- Macau: Counter 1-12, Level 2, Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter, Taipa Ferry Terminal
You will receive an email confirmation with your Cotai Ferry Transfers between Hong Kong & Macau (Taipa) vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the boarding point.