Florence Guided Tour with Medici’s Mile and Admission to Boboli Gardens
Delve into the history of the celebrated Medici Dynasty, and understand how they influenced the culture of Florence. Discover some of the most beautiful attractions of Florence during your though the UNESCO-listed city center!
- Explore the highlights of Florence’ UNESCO World Heritage Site city center
- With a passionate local guide by your side, get a great deal of insight into the city’s rich history and culture
- Walk along the Vasari Corridor, one of the most famous passageways connecting the two banks of the river Arno
- Relish a visit to the renowned Boboli Gardens, an 11-acre open-air museum, and garden located in the heart of Florence
- Enjoy priority admission to 3 attractions, the Bardini Gardens, Porcelain Museum, and the Boboli Gardens
- Admission into the Bardini Gardens, Porcelain Museum, and Boboli Gardens
- Services of an expert guide
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the center of Florence is famous for its art, architecture, and culture.
With an expert guide, explore the Medici Mile, the monuments it houses and open-air artworks that showcase the Medici family's influence on art and architecture. Delve into their story, secrets, betrayals and rise to power as the Medici grew from a banking family into a royal house.
Discover the Palazzo Medici Riccardi and Palazzo Vecchio, two of the family's most lavish residences. Walk through the Vasari Corridor across the Arno, one of the highlights of Florence.
Your tour also includes a visit to the Boboli Gardens, a spectacular example of an ‘Iranian-style’ garden.
know before you go
- For groups of 15 or more people, earphones will be provided to ensure everyone can hear the guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing since there will be a significant amount of walking on the tour
Wed, Fri, & Sun - 9:30 AM
Same day - 1:30 PM
Ages 6 and under go free. Ages 7-18 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at Piazza San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo Square), at the Statue located in the center of the square.
waarderingen & reviews
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.