Premium Tour of Elbphilharmonie With Franzbrötchen and Coffee
Visit one of the most famous concert halls in the world with an expert tour guide and learn more about its fascinating construction.
- After meeting your guide, take the longest curved escalator in the world, the Tube, and head to the 8th floor of the Elbphilharmonie which is where the Plaza is located.
- Saunter about, noticing architectural details you might never have noticed before as your certified guide tells you facts and interesting details about the building of the Elbphilharmonie.
- Take in views of all of Hamburg, the harbor, and, of course, the Elbe!
- Make your way to the Störtebeker Restaurant on the 6th floor and munch on franzbrötchen as you sip on a hot cup of coffee to round off your visit.
- Choose between an English and German-speaking guide to accompany you on the tour.
- 1 hour guided walking tour
- Tour guide tested and certified by the Elbphilharmonie
- Priority admission and tube ride to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- 1 Franzbrötchen
- 1 coffee
- Tour of the Concert Halls
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Take the curved escalator and get to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
Meet your guide at the meeting point and then ride the Tube to the roof of the Elbphilharmonie. Walk through the indoor and the outdoor plaza, admiring the architecture and the intricate detail that's been used in the construction. Look out at the city of Hamburg and take in the impressive views of the harbor and the docks, not to mention the Elbe.
Learn facts and interesting details about the building of the Elbphilharmonie
Listen to your licensed guide walk you through the construction and planning phases of the Elbphilharmonie. You will also learn incredible facts like the total cost of construction, how the architects managed to design the Outer Plaza in a way that no birds would ever fly in, and what 50-ton object hangs over the stage. You will also get to see photos of the Kaiserspeicher before construction started, as well as the different uses for the interior spaces of the Elbphilharmonie. Ask as many questions as you like during the session to make the most of this experience.
Make your way to the 6th floor and enjoy some local delicacies
At the end of the tour, make your way to the 6th floor to the Störtebeker Restaurant where you will get to relax and warm up while you enjoy a steaming cup of coffee with a franzbrötchen, a rolled sugar pastry that is reminiscent of a cinnamon roll.
know before you go
- Daily at 11am, 1:30pm, 3pm, and 5pm.
- Choose the language of your tour in the next step of the booking.
Your mobile tickets will be sent to you shortly. Please display them on your mobile device to your guide upon arriving at the meeting point.
Baumwall subway station, exit in the direction of Kehrwiederspitze and meet your guide in front of the Back Shop (Kiosk).
Our guides are usually identified by the red shoulder bags labeled "Adventure World Tours".