Combo (Bespaar 5%): Burj Khalifa + IMG World + Dubai Frame Tickets
Use this 3-in-1 combo ticket to visit the Burj Khalifa, IMG World and the Dubai Frame in one go!
- Explore three of Dubai's must-visit tourist hotspots with one ticket
- Catch the splendor of the Dubai skyline from atop the Burj Khalifa.
- Follow that up with a hot cup of coffee or a soft drink in the café on the ground floor.
- Head over to the Dubai Frame for another fantastic perspective of the city's skyline.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- At IMG Worlds, wave at your favorite superheroes, cartoon characters and watch them come to life.
- Enjoy 22 adrenaline-fueled rides and roller coasters across the 1.5 million square feet playground.
- Explore 4 Epic Adventure Zones here including Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley.
- Indulge in themed lunches, novelty shopping, and fascinating artwork at IMG Worlds.
- Show off your creativity with gingerbread crafts at the Winter Wonderland this holiday season.
- Exclusive access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Entry into IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Entry into Dubai Frame
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Zoom your way to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) in the world's fastest elevator. Once there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the city, the desert, and the ocean outside the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. All this, from a height of 452 meters! You can even step out onto the open-air terrace for better views. Top off your experience by heading over to The Cafe on the ground level and indulging in a coffee or a soft drink that is every bit as memorable as the view!
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which are guaranteed to enrich your experience. Dubai is the oasis of dreams and the crown jewel of the Middle East. Make your stay memorable with a visit to the unforgettable Dubai Frame by booking your tickets with us.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
Live the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into 4 zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other two are in-house brands, IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure.
The park has 22 exciting rides and attractions, 17 of which are theme rides, each aiming to provide you with a dose of adrenaline or leave you in a state of wonder. Experience IMG Worlds of Adventure transform into an incredible Winter Wonderland until 15 Jan. Invite families and friends to celebrate the festive period together with the holiday parade, meet and greets with Santa, Christmas market, crafts with gingerbread and more!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- At Dubai Frame, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory here.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for time slots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Fri to Sun: 12pm - 11pm
- Mon to Thurs: 12pm - 10pm
Note: Extended IMG Worlds of Adventure timings during Eid celebrations would be from 12pm till midnight.
Daily from 9am to 9pm.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- IMG Worlds of Adventures has launched a new exciting Weekend Offer valid every Thursday to Saturday from 12pm to 10pm with additional fun-filled live performances, parades and dances.
- Children of height up to 105 cm in height may enter for free.
- These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE and give you access to all 22 rides in the park The opening hours are subject to change.
- Closing times indicate the times that the queues close, the exception being 'Haunted Hotel’, which has limited capacity.
- The queues will close up to 2 hours before the park's closing time in case of maximum capacity.
- Please note: Some individual rides have extra height requirements for safety. To know more, please refer to this guide book.
- Outside food is not allowed. There are 28 F&B outlets offering 13 different cuisine types at the venue.
- Storage lockers are available at the park entrance at an additional fee: Small: AED 45 | Large: AED 55 | Jumbo: AED 60.
- Guests with disabilities need to show a Person of Disability ID card at the Guest Relations counter to receive a POD wristband (a blue bracelet that grants VIP fast-track access to all rides and attractions). In cases of visible disability and no POD ID card, guests can show a normal ID requesting a POD bracelet.
- Guests showing a POD ID card avail of 50% off on their ticket.
- 1 person with a disability is eligible for 2 POD wristbands (1 for guest + 1 Carer). However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and no longer get free entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID and a deposit of 100 AED.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes. Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
Spell-Binding Summer Specials - 1 July to 4 Sept 2022
Exclusive Summer Dances
Forest-themed Character Performances
Mystical Farasha (farasha is Arabic for butterfly)
Dino Squad Selfie
Musicals and lots of roaring fun!
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Address: E311 - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.