Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Entertainment & Coach Pick Up
- On this desert safari, you will experience an adventurous desert dune bashing ride and a traditional Bedouin camp experience
- Enjoy other traditional activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting
- Be entertained with a tanoura dance performance and a fire show
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Coach transfers from select areas in Dubai
- Desert dune bashing
- Short Camel Ride
- Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Unlimited water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Shisha is no longer free due to the rise in COVID cases. It is available on a private basis and is chargeable (extra).
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
your experience <br>
You will be taken the Bedouin camp deep in the heart of the Arabian Desert in comfortable and luxurious coaches. The coach will pick you up from standard pick-up locations in the city - City Center Deira (Day to Day market - main entrance), Burjuman Spinneys and Al Mulla Plaza
The desert experience will begin with a thrilling session of dune bashing under the guidance of an expert. You will be able to climb up and down the hills and valleys formed by the desert dunes. Pickup will be between 3 - 3:30 PM.
You will then be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience traditional desert activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting. Dancers will also be performing traditional dances such as tanoura and fire shows.
As the clock winds itself and the day comes to a close, some of the best chefs from the region come together to prepare a delectable dinner BBQ buffet for you to enjoy. You can pair these with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will the perfect end to the day.
know before you go
Depending upon the pickup location, you will be picked up between 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM (delays up to 4 PM can be expected during Ramadan). You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- During dry days, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served. Please be guided accordingly.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to overburden the animals, especially given the heat.
- Quad biking will be on a sharing basis with other members of your part and lasts for 15 minutes at the most
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID. You will be picked up from one of three designated locations. On the day of your safari please contact your operator to know exact pick up time and location.
waarderingen & reviews
- Children above 3 years are chargeable.
- During the month of EID there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol as per the law of UAE