Desert Safari with VIP AC Majlis
- On this stunning desert safari, you will travel in a 4x4 vehicle to a traditional Bedouin camp where the thrills of bashing the dunes and sand boarding await you.
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha smoking, and henna painting.
- Lounge in an air conditioned tent, as comfortable as your can be while your enjoy your time in the desert.
- Enjoy the night further as dancers perform belly dancing, tanoura dance and fire show.
- Relax under the stars with a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
- Hotel transfers in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Desert dune bashing / adventurous dune driving
- Sunset photographic opportunity
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Shisha / Hubbllee Bubblee’ Smoking facility
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity
- Seating arrangement in VIP AC Majlis
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea & coffee
- Sand boarding (Optional – Upon request & availability)
- Traditional BBQ Dinner with veg & non-veg dishes
- Quad biking (Optional – Upon request & availability)
- Belly dance show with traditional Arabic music
- Tanura show
- Availability of alcoholic beverages in camp- At an additional cost
Strict Cancellation Policy
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your expert driver will take to the sands and ride over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities are in store. Here, you will be able to experience camel riding, aromatic shisha, and henna hand painting, lounging in your comfortable air conditioned tent throughout.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing traditional tanoura and fire shows and belly dancing. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:30 PM - 03:00 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM.
- Please Note: On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol at the Safari between 19th and 20th November.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Pregnant women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this Tour.
- During the month of EID there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol as per the law of UAE