Dubai Explorer Pass - Pick Your Attraction
- Visit top attractions like Aquaventure Waterpark, the Burj Khalifa and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi with this pass
- Save up to 47% on attraction ticket prices with this pass
- Four ticket options allow you to pick 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions from 40 of Dubai’s top sightseeing experiences
- Put your HOHO bus tours to use and sightsee Dubai and Abu Dhabi like a true tourist
- An extended validity of 1 year from the date of purchase and 30 days post-redemption guarantees flexibility
- Enjoy exclusive offers and discounts at select shopping, dining and entertainment establishments
- Use your convenient mobile pass at the gates of each attraction for a hassle-free entry
- Click here for the Explorer Guidebook
Why You Should Pick this Pass
Check out the renowned city of Dubai with this 3/4/5/7 Attraction Pass at your whim and fancy! After redeeming your voucher at the first attraction you visit, you have 30 days to fit in the remaining attractions into your itinerary.
One of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, Dubai offers a host of experiences for guests across all age groups. Thrill-seekers are sure to enjoy Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving, and MOTIONGATE Dubai. The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Aquaventure Park at Atlantis the Palm make for surreal underwater experiences. The Speed Boat Sightseeing Tour, Dhow Dinner cruise at Dubai Marina and numerous other cruises offered are excellent ways to explore the city’s renowned landmarks. Hop On Hop Off tours are also available, giving you a comprehensive tour of the very best of the city.
- Dubai Explorer Pass: 3/4/5/7 Attractions
- Discounts and offers at dining, entertainment, and shopping destinations
- Dubai & Abu Dhabi HOHO bus tours
- Digital guidebook
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
In the next step of booking, choose the pass you want to buy:
- Dubai Explorer Pass: 3 Attraction Pass
- Dubai Explorer Pass: 4 Attraction Pass
- Dubai Explorer Pass: 5 Attraction Pass
- Dubai Explorer Pass: 7 Attraction Pass
- Click here for the Explorer Guidebook
- Please note that the Hop-On Hop-Off tour is counted as an attraction, and you will be allowed to use it for only 1 day
- Note: In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions as of August 26th, 2020
- Please check individual attractions for reservation details, in case you need to book beforehand
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled. However, they offer maximum flexibility. Your pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase and after its first use, only for 30 days.
How to Redeem Your Pass
- Your Pass is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- It is further valid for 30 days from your first use
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at each attraction with a valid photo ID
Go Dubai Explorer Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.