Dubai Water Canal Cruise with Dinner
On this luxury cruise, you will hop aboard a luxury dhow and cruise down the new Dubai Water Canal as it runs through the charming ‘City of Lights’ in Dubai and parts it into two commercial districts. You will sail past some iconic Dubai landmarks while you enjoy a delicious international buffet dinner surrounded in luxury and comfort.
- Take a 2-hour dinner cruise on a luxurious glass-encased dhow in the new Dubai Water Canal
- Enjoy a red carpet welcome of Arabic coffee, cold/warm towels, welcome drinks and fresh dates
- See the IMAGINE Show, said to be the world's largest water screen projection
- Pass by the Burj Khalifa as well as the world's second tallest hotel, JW Marriot Marquis
- Glide under the region's first sensor-operated bridge - Sheikh Zayed Waterfall Bridge
- Feast on delicious starters, and enjoy a lavish international buffet dinner which includes tea, coffee and soft beverages, as well as a live station
- Welcome refreshments, hot/cold towels, dates, and coffee
- Lavish international buffet dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- New Dubai Water Canal cruise
- Transfers (Optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your dhow dinner cruise will begin in Dubai Festival City as you report at the designated pier on the new Dubai Water Canal. You will be greeted by the friendly staff who welcome you with Kahwah (Arabic coffee) and assorted chilled refreshments on your arrival. After the warm welcome, you will board the luxurious glass-enclosed dhow and embark on your dinner cruise down the New Dubai Water Canal.
On your way, you will be able to view the dazzling IMAGINE fountain show. You will also get to pass by landmarks such as the Mohammed Bin Rashid Library, historic dhow building yards, and the Ras Al Khor bird sanctuary. See the glitzy, avant-garde Dubai Design District, the center of the current downtown Dubai. Admire the stunning Burj Khalifa - the world’s tallest tower, and check out the central business district – Business Bay, a stellar destination. Marvel at the architecture of luxury hotels such as Al Habtoor City and JW Marriott Marquis. Finally, hit up the strikingly lit Dubai Water Canal Bridge, and enjoy a once in a lifetime experience of gliding under it.
The accompanying dinner will be in the form of a lavish international buffet with food stations for Arabic appetizers, grilled meats, fresh salads, delicious Arabic sweets, soft & hot beverages. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 2-hour journey cruise.
Sights To See
- Astonishing Fountain Show - IMAGINE
- Conceptual – Mohammed Bin Rashid Library
- Historic Dhow Building Yard - Jadaf Dubai
- Contemporary District - Dubai Design District
- Central Business District - Business Bay
- Centre of Now - Downtown Dubai
- World’s Tallest Tower - Burj Khalifa
- A Stellar Destination - Al Habtoor City (W Hotel & Westin Hotel)
- World’s Tallest Hotel – JW Marriott Marquis
- Stunningly Lit Bridges at the Canal – Including the Waterfall Bridge
know before you go
Important Information - Enchanting Entertainment (the Tanora Show) is currently not available due to COVID, and you will have instead taped commentary and music
The Dubai Water Canal dhow dinner cruise is a daily experience that starts from 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm daily. During Ramadan, the boarding time is 6:30 PM, and the departure time is a 7:00 PM.
The cruise departs daily and is two hours long.
The pier is located in Dubai Festival City, at the Dubai Water Canal Cruise Pier. You can reach the pier by taking the metro to the Al Jafiliya Station and take a cab to the exact location, off the E66, near Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
It is best to be dressed casually for the dinner cruises. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Dubai Water Canal Cruise with Dinner vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the boarding point at the Dubai Water Canal Cruise pier or at the time of pick up.