Dubai Butterfly Garden Skip the Line Tickets
Bypass the long queues and stroll through climate-controlled lush domes housing around 15,000 butterflies at Dubai Butterfly Graden, the largest covered butterfly garden.
- Don't wait in the long queues at the world's largest butterfly garden with skip-the-line tickets to Dubai Butterfly Garden.
- Located in Dubai Miracle Garden, the Dubai Butterfly Garden has 15,000 butterflies and around 50 species of butterflies in different colors.
- Kids will love learning about the lifecycle of butterflies through each stage.
- Explore the 10 custom-built domes that offer a safe environment for the butterflies to live in.
- Our expert guides are available to guide you through, letting you know interesting facts about the beautiful butterflies. -The in-house Dubai Butterfly Garden Kids Cinema will keep the little ones occupied.
- All art lovers better check out the hand-crafted artworks housed in the in-house gallery.
- Keep in mind that this is the best way for you to learn about the actual butterfly lifecycle – from egg to caterpillar, pupa to adult butterfly.
- Entry into Dubai Butterfly Garden
- Access to Dubai Butterfly Garden Kids Cinema
- Access to Butterfly Museum
- Guides available
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Je kunt ze echter op elk moment gebruiken tot 4 Oct, 2022.
Deze tickets zijn geldig tot 4 Oct, 2022.
While it might be rare to spot a butterfly these days, it certainly isn't the case at Dubai's Butterfly Garden! Home to over 15,000 butterflies from over 45 species, the garden stands out as the world's largest butterfly garden to date. The attraction is located within Miracle Garden, right in the center of the city. It is an ideal place to visit with your kids since you can spot rare butterfly species, and learn about the lifecycle of these winged marvels. Explore the 10 custom-built domes here, each of which is climate-controlled, and home to a variety of these carefully-preserved butterflies. One of the most famous butterflies in the park is the American white-winged Anteos Clorinde. Don't miss out on visiting any areas within the Garden with this handy map.
Additionally, an in-house Kids Cinema makes it easy for you to keep the little ones from getting bored. The art lovers have something special in store for them as well!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Guests will undergo thermal scanning prior to entering the Garden
- Guests must wear face masks inside the Garden at all times
- The Garden reserves the right to deny admission or remove you from the premises (without a refund), if you fail to follow the safety rules or show any signs of flu-like symptoms including but not limited to body temperature with more than 37.7℃, colds, coughing, sneezing
- Hand sanitizers are available across the garden
- Eating and drinking is strictly allowed only in the designated areas
- There will be a queuing system outside to manage entry into the garden. Please bear in mind that due to the implementation of additional safety measures, queuing times will be a little longer. Your patience and understanding is appreciated
- These special terms and conditions will be updated in accordance with ofﬁcial guidance. Please check for the current rules by contacting Dubai Butterﬂy Garden Management before your visit
- Find a map of the Garden here.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden is an eco-friendly environment. Please help maintain the cleanliness by putting the garbage in the trash bin
- Bringing foods and drinks inside the garden is strictly prohibited. These could attract ants, spiders, and other butterfly predators
- Please don’t leave your things unattended. The management will not be responsible for any lost belongings
- Butterflies like to rest on leaves and pathways, please watch your steps while rounding. Please don’t pick up or disturb the butterflies while they are feeding
- Taking photos of the butterflies is allowed. However, please ask any staff for assistance
- Children should be supervised by their parents/guardians
- Touching the butterfly wings is prohibited. Let us help them live longer
- Please don’t cross the restricted areas to avoid any potential damages
Daily: 9am - 6pm
- Please display this mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Butterfly Garden.
- Address: Al Barsha South 3, Dubailand Area, Beside Dubai Miracle Garden - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
By Metro: Take the Dubai Metro and stop at the MOE (Mall of the Emirates metro station) - Red line.
By Bus: Take RTA Bus No. 105 and it will directly take you to Dubai Miracle Garden.
These tickets cannot be canceled. However, they offer maximum flexibility - you can visit Dubai Butterfly Garden on any day within 3 months of booking.