Hong Kong Disneyland Park Entry Ticket
Meet your favorite Disney characters like Mickey and Donald Duck at Hong Kong Disneyland, where dreams come true! Explore the 7 themed lands to your heart's content with this admission ticket.
Disclaimer: To maintain appropriate social distance among guests, Hong Kong Disneyland has introduced capacity control in the park. All guests are required to confirm their slot through this link within 7 days prior to their intended visit to the park.
- Make your way through Hong Kong Disneyland and make your childhood dreams come true.
- Remarkable live shows and parades will keep you entertained through the day.
- Check out the 7 themed lands, including Tomorrowland, Adventureland, and Fantasyland.
- Thrill-seekers must try out the exhilarating Space Mountain, or the Iran Man experience.
- Pull out your cameras and snap away at favorite Disney characters like Mickey, Aladdin, and Goofy.
- Shop for exclusive Disney merchandise at the Karibuni Marketplace and bring some of that magic home.
- Admission into Hong Kong Disneyland
- Access to all 7 zones
- Food & drinks
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Step into the seven lands of Hong Kong Disneyland for a magical day you'll never forget. Started in the year 2005, Hong Kong Disneyland is one of the most popular attractions in Hong Kong, and for good reason! Whether you're a youngling or a full-grown adult, Hong Kong Disneyland is enjoyable by all. Explore the seven themed areas, including Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, and more. These areas feature their special attractions including Festival of the Lion King, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Sleeping Beauty Castle, The Iron Man Experience, and many others. You can also explore several in-house food options (at your own expense) at the Clopin's Festival of Food, Tahitian Terrace, Starliner Diner, Comet Cafe, Explorer's Club Restaurant, etc. You'll definitely want to take home a piece of Disneyland for keepsake: shop for exclusive Disney merchandise at the Karibuni Marketplace before calling it a day!
know before you go
- All guests are still required to confirm their slot, as well as make a health declaration, through HK Disneyland's official website within 7 days prior to their intended visit to the park.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear on the day of your experience, as a fair amount of walking is involved.
- Hong Kong Disneyland is wheelchair accessible.
- Opening hours: 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- The park will remain closed on Tue & Thu.
Infants aged 0-2 go for free. Children aged 3-11, as well as seniors aged 65 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please carry a printout of your voucher and display it along with a valid photo ID at the entrance.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong (Lantau Island, Hong Kong).
Get down at the Disneyland Resort Station, it is a 3-min walk to the park.
Get down at the Disney Resort Bus Station, it is a 3-min walk to the park.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.