AQWA Entry and Glass Bottom Boat Tour with Optional Behind the Scenes Pass
Discover the iconic species of Australia's marine life as you glide over a 3-million-liter water tank in a glass-bottom boat. Optionally, take a behind the scenes tour to explore areas that are accessible to a privileged few.
- Sail in a custom glass boat over the surface of Australia's largest single aquarium.
- Meet some fascinating marine species including sharks, turtles, stingrays, and more.
- Learn about the species through free guided talks.
- Take the chance to join animal feeds throughout the aquarium.
- Discover one of the world's largest living coral reef exhibits.
- Get close to marine wildlife at the Touch Pool.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a behind the scenes tour that takes you through some of the aquarium's exciting restricted areas.
- General admission to AQWA
- 30-min Glass Bottom Boat experience
- Free guided talks and animal feeds throughout the aquarium
- Free 4 hour parking
- Behind the Scenes Pass (optional)
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Glass Bottom Boat Experience and AQWA
A one-of-a-kind aquatic experience awaits you at the Aquarium of Western Australia. For approximately 30 minutes, you will be onboard a custom glass boat and watch sharks, turtles, and stingrays swim beneath you.
Afterward, you can continue your exploration of Australia's spectacular marine life throughout the aquarium. Discover unique themed exhibits that mimic each of the species' natural environments. Visit Perth Coast to meet an octopus, blue devil, and gobbleguts fish, and get acquainted with a baby crocodile at Far North Coast. Don't miss out on seeing one of the world's largest coral reef exhibits, exploding with vibrant colors and a battalion of fish.
Behind the Scenes Tour (Age 4+)
If you choose to opt for the Behind the Scenes tour, an experienced AQWA Ocean Guide will lead you through exciting secret passageways, doors, and restricted areas. Get a close look at a growing coral, get familiar with the intricacies of jellyfish breeding, and watch the food prep (fair warning - it will be a bit smelly).
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- AQWA Entry and Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- AQWA Entry and Glass Bottom Boat Tour with Behind the Scenes Pass (4+)
COVID-19 Safety Information
- From 31 Jan 2022, State Government-mandated proof of vaccination or exemption is required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16 and above. By agreeing to AQWA's Terms and Conditions and purchasing any AQWA ticket, gift card, or making a booking, you and all parties are consenting to show proof of vaccination or exemption upon arrival. You understand that failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 15 and under do not require proof of vaccination.
- From 16 Jan 2022, Government-mandated face masks are required for all guests aged 12 and above. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 11 and under and those with a disability/medical exemption do not need to wear a face mask.
- Check-in via the SafeWA app or contact register is mandatory.
Daily 9am to 4pm.
Glass Bottom Boat Experience
Mon-Fri at 9:30am, 2:15pm and 3pm.
Behind the Scenes Tour
Every Thu between 11am and 9pm.
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- The minimum age to participate is 4 years.
- You must wear enclosed footwear.
- Service animals are allowed.
- The tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 participants.
Children aged 4-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: AQWA The Aquarium Of Western Australia.
- Address: 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is West Coast Dr Before St Helier Dr, within an 11-minute walk from the attraction.
- Bus #423 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.