Emirates Park Zoo Tickets
If you love animals, there's no place quite like the Emirates Park Zoo! Find over 1,700 rare mammals, reptiles, and birds here.
- Marvel at nature and wildlife in all its glory at Emirates Park Zoo.
- Catch over 1700 species of endangered animals from all over the world.
- Take a glimpse of incredibly rare animals such as the Siberian bears, white tigers, and Asian elephants.
- Click plenty of photographs and take home memories worth a lifetime.
- Upgrade your ticket to get access to 5 super-entertaining shows and activities at the park, including the Sea Lion Show, Elephant Show, Bird Show, Zoo Zip and Climb, and Car Adventure.
- Entry to Emirates Park Zoo
- Access to 5 Activities: Sea Lion Show, Elephant Show, Bird Show, Zoo Zip and Climb, Car Adventure (optional)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Spend the day with exotic animals at the impressive Emirates Park Zoo! With over 1,700 animals, including a majestic pair of white tigers, a Siberian bear, lions, cheetahs, and dozens of zebras, this is an experience that cannot be missed. See indigenous camels feeding on the grass at the Cattle Farm, fearsome crocodiles lounging about in the Crocodile Pool, or catch the resident hippopotamus frolicking away in the waters of the Hippo House. There are also special areas for primates, birds of prey, reptiles, snakes, flamingoes, and giraffes.
If you have kids with you, the best way to experience the Emirates Park Zoo is to choose the experience that comes with access to 5 activities. This includes three animal shows including the Elephant and Bird Show, as well as the Sea Lion Show, where a sea lion comes out to entertain the audience with his playful antics. You also get access to the Zoo Zip and Climb, where you can catch a glimpse of the park while walking on the ropes course with a safety harness! There's also the car driving adventure that kids who are 6 to 12 years old can try.
No matter your choice of ticket, make sure to capture these memories on camera as you and your loved ones explore this massive, atmosphere-controlled zoo!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Park Entry Tickets
- Park Entry Tickets with 5 Activities (Sea Lion Show, Elephant Show, Bird Show, Zoo Zip and Climb, Car Adventure)
- If you've chosen the option with only entry, your ticket can be used anytime in the year, except the public holidays.
- As for the option Park Entry Tickets with 5 Activities, the ticket can be used anytime in the year, including the public holidays.
- Animal-related activities are subject to availability according to the health of the animals and their physical condition.
- Activities and shows are scheduled in dedicated timing and visitors should check the schedule before visiting.
- Each zoo activity has its own rules and conditions. Please ensure that you follow Emirates Park Zoo rules and regulations during your visit.
- Emirates Park Zoo is not responsible for the loss or damage of the tickets or vouchers.
- Note: In line with the latest directives issued on June 28, 2021 by the government of Abu Dhabi, you will be required to show proof of vaccination as of August 20, 2021. All guests, including Annual Passholders, must download the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application and show proof of vaccination status to be granted admission. People who are fully vaccinated against coronavirus should also show a COVID‑19 PCR test within 30 days of the visit. Note that valid vaccination status is activated 28 days after a guest receives all doses of their vaccine. Proof of vaccination will be validated through ALHOSN app only.
- Eid al-Adha (19–22 Jul 2021)
- Islamic New Year (Likely 9–10 Aug 2021)
- Prophet's Birthday (Likely 18–19 Oct 2021)
- Commemoration Day (Tue, 30 Nov 2021)
- National Day (Thu, 2 Dec 2021)
- New Year's Day (Sat, 1 Jan 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr Eve (Likely Mon, 2 May 2022)
- Eid al-Fitr (Likely 2–5 May 2022)
- Day of Arafat (Likely 8–9 Jul 2022)
- Eid al-Adha (Likely 9–12 Jul 2022)
Emirates Park Zoo Timings
Park Timings :
Emirates Park Zoo Entrance with 5 Activities Timings:
- Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed - 9 AM to 8 PM.
- Thu, Fri, Sat - 9 AM to 9 PM.
Sea Lion Show
- 5 PM and 6:30 PM (Sun to Sat)
- 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 4:15 PM, and 7:15 PM (Sun to Sat).
Tropical Bird Show
- 5:45 PM (Sun to Sat).
- No age restrictions for kids to watch these shows.
Zoo Zip and Climb
- 9 AM to 12 PM (Sun to Wed).
- 9 AM to 9 PM (Thu to Sat).
- Zoo Zip and Big Climb are only allowed for guests who are above 140 cm in height.
- Junior climb can be availed only by the kids with a height around 110 to 135 cm.
- 4 PM to 8 PM (Sun to Wed).
- 9 AM to 9 PM (Thu to Sat)
- Driving adventure is only available to guests aged 6 to 12.
Kids aged 0-2 are considered infants and can enter for free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Emirates Park Zoo.
- Address: 12th St - Al Bahyah - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The entry ticket is valid any time during the year, barring public holidays. If you are choosing the option with access to the 5 activities, the ticket is valid throughout the year including public holidays.