3-Hour Dinner Cruise with Folklore and Operetta Show & 3-Course Menu
View an illuminated Budapest from the Danube River as you cruise in the lap of luxury and enjoy a slice of Hungarian culture and taste!
- Set sail on the Danube and enjoy three wholesome hours of pure entertainment.
- Feel at peace as you soak in a breathtaking panorama of shimmering landmarks.
- Witness traditional Hungarian folk music and dance relayed by talented performers.
- Savor a 3-course meal including a wide range of international and Hungarian dishes with vegetarian options.
- Keep up the spirit by adding unlimited consumption of drinks from a classic bar and/or upgrade to window seating.
- 3-hour sightseeing river cruise
- Candle-lit dinner
- 3-course menu
- Window seating (optional)
- Unlimited drinks (optional)
- Live folklore entertainment
- Private table
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Make your evening in Budapest memorable with a culturally entertaining cruise on the Danube. This tour is not only about sightseeing (although the sights you will see will certainly blow your mind away), it aims to give you an intimate glimpse into Hungarian heritage. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a hostess who will serve you a welcome drink. Enjoy the drink as you ease into the night and settle down for a sumptuous dinner involving a curated 3-course menu. If you want to truly feel the buzz of the night, then you can opt for drinks, and even make it unlimited if you’d like! Alcoholic drinks include quality Hungarian wines, champagne (sweet and dry), and beer (Staropramen, Borsodi). As for non-alcoholic drinks, you have options like juice, sparkling soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, and tea.
The cruise will thoroughly entertain you with a Hungarian folklore and operetta dance show, performed by talented professionals in colorful costumes. This, with glittering views from the Danube, and a fulfilling meal will leave you not only with long-lasting memories but also a slice of Hungarian culture.
know before you go
- Soft open bar options can be purchased on the cruise (not included in any of the ticket options). This includes draught beer, house wines, champagne, Coca Cola products, mineral water (still and sparkling), tea, coffee and lemonade.
- All children must be accompanied by adults
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible
- Note that oversized luggage is not allowed on board
- Smoking is strictly prohibited
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 3-Hour Dinner Cruise
- 3-Hour Dinner Cruise + Unlimited Drinks
- 3-Hour Dinner Cruise + Window Seating
- 3-Hour Dinner Cruise with Window Seating + Unlimited Drinks
Unlimited Drinks Package
Hungarian wine selection, champagne (sweet and dry), beer (Staropramen and Borsodi) Soft drinks include mineral water, fruit juices, fizzy drinks and hot drinks like coffee and tea.
3-Course Dinner Menu
Hungarian Goulash Soup/Seasonal soup
Choice of beef stew served with homemade egg barely and pickles / Marinated chicken breast slices served on a creamy risotto bed and truffle oil / Baked cod fillet with sautéed vegetables and chive-mayonnaise sauce / Duck leg confit with steamed red cabbage and cheesy potato casserole with onion / Grilled cheese, fresh garden salad and balsamic vinegar
Breezy tapioca pudding made with coconut milk and served with honey and forest fruit coulis / Chocolate brownie with salted caramel sauce
- Daily: program starts at 7:30pm (Boarding: 6:55pm)
- Closed on the 25 Dec but available on 28 & 29 Dec
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Your boarding point is at Budapest River Cruises - Silverline, 1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dock 11.
- Closest bus stop is Március 15. Tér, a 1-minute walk to the pier.
- Closest tram stop is Március 15. Tér, a 5-minute walk to the pier.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.