Dubrovnik Food & Market Tour
The perfect combination of sightseeing and fine dining (only this time, you’re eating what you’ve prepared) in a striking setting of the Dubrovnik Riviera!
- Enjoy a full-day blend of sightseeing and culinary skills being put to the test
- Hit the local markets bright and early to pick up fresh, organic, and seasonal produce
- Mingle with the local fishermen and farmers, giving you a culturally immersive experience
- A scenic drive through the Dubrovnik Riviera takes you on a sightseeing spree
- Drive past the spring of river Ombla and head to the top of Mt. Srđ
- At the Dalmatian farmhouse, it’s now time to roll up your sleeves and put on your chef’s hat
- Learn how to make cherished Mediterranean dishes like peka, al dente, rosata, and more
- The final touch includes a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil- then you’re good to go
- All the while, delight in local fine wines, liqueur, and rakija
- English-speaking driver/driver
- 3 course meal
- Excellent selection of Dalmatian red and white wines
- Free WiFi available
- Transfers from and to hotels
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Get picked up in the wee hours of the day to begin your culinary adventure through Dubrovnik! Visit the local markets and pick up fresh, organic, seasonal fruits, vegetables, and fish for your cooking expedition later in the day. Interact with local fishermen and farmers to get a handle on choosing the best ingredients from the lot! Enjoy a scenic drive through the Dubrovnik countryside afterward; you’ll visit the spring of river Ombla, drive past summer residences of Dubrovnik republic nobility, and head to the top of Mt. Srđ, where breathtaking views of the city envelop around you.
Head back to a Dalmatian farmhouse where your culinary skills will be put to test. Enjoy a snack platter of prosciutto and cheese, and sip on liqueur and rakija as you roll up your sleeves to get your cooking game on. Make use of the organic vegetables, the fresh fish, grapevine, Adriatic salts and rosemary to curate the perfect meal of Mediterranean cuisine. Pick up tips on cooking peka and al dente from your tour guide, while your proprietress will teach you how to make rosata, a traditional Croatian sweet. Finally, sit down and devour the divine spread you’ve just created- but not without the secret ingredient: a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil!
know before you go
- Your meal consists of ham and cheese, salad, grilled fish, "peka" meat and "rozata" dessert.
- In addition to wine, your drinks include soft drinks and water.
- During the summer, please wear light clothing. Bring sunscreen, a hat and bottled water.
- Guide dogs are allowed on this tour
- 07:40: Collection of ingredients at the marketplace
- 08:15: Kaboga res.
- 08:40: Sorkočević res.
- 09:05: Ombla
- 09:30 am: Bridge
- 10:00: Mt. Srdj
- 11:15: Konoba
Every day from 07:30 onwards
12 April, 1 May, 25, 26 and 31 December
Visitors aged 17 years and under are entitled to reduced price tickets (please bring a valid ID with photo).
- Your voucher will be sent to you by email instantly
- Please show the voucher on your mobile phone and show it to the tour guide with a valid photo ID.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before tour start time to avoid delays
- If you have purchased tickets at a reduced price, please bring a valid photo ID with you for verification
- Meet your guide at Pile Gate, at the Amerling Fountain
- Address: Ul. Svetog Đurđa, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croazia
- This point is located near the restaurant and souvenir shop Dubravka 1836
- Your guide will hold a sign with VIDOKRUG in his hand to allow easy recognition.
How to get there
The nearest bus stop is Dubrovnik Central Bus Station, a 7-minute drive from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.