Chelsea Market Food and Culture Walking Tour
- All food tastings
- Bottle of water
- Foods of NY Tours Neighborhood Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Experience NYC's historic indoor Food Market mecca before walking the old cobblestoned streets of the, now trendy, Meatpacking District and pay a visit to the famous Highline, described by many as a park in the sky!
Creamline- Fried Oreos with House made Vanilla Whipped Cream
Lucy's Whey- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cheese Tasting plus Gourmet Grilled Cheese with Cheddar & Fig Jam
Tuck Shop- Mini Beef Pie and Kale Salad
Buon Italia- Italian Zucchini Crostata (Partially seated tasting)
Sarabeth's Bakery- Buttermilk Biscuit & Homemade Jams (10:00 and 10:30 tours)
Chelsea Market Baskets- Specialty Sea-Salt with veggies plus Sea-salted Caramel
Dickson's Farmstand Meats- Beef Tartare (10:00 and 10:30 tours)
Cappone's- Mortadella Sandwich (4:00 and 4:30 tours)
Chelsea Wine Vault-Sparkling Wine (4:00 and 4:30 tours)
L'arte Gelato- Mini Cone of Artisanal Gelato
- Become a Chelsea Market insider and experience the sights, sounds & flavors of this 117-year-old historic landmark building, which is the birthplace of the Oreo Cookie!
- Taste specialties from seven food shops
- Learn about the history of the Market, view some of the original artwork and granite sculptures
- Experience New York's only elevated outdoor park, for great views of the Hudson River, and learn about this trendy area—NYC's hottest nightlife destination
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
waarderingen & reviews
- We can provide food substitutions for vegetarians, but unfortunately cannot provide food substitutions for any other food allergies
- Wear casual clothing & comfortable shoes.