Berlin Dungeon Entrance Ticket
Witness a thrillingly spooky encounter at the Berlin Dungeon which takes you on a journey through Berlin’s gruesome history, all the way from the Middle Ages through to the 19th century. With an amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes and rides, allow your senses to indulge in laughs, screams, and cutting edge storytelling.
- Explore the Berlin Dungeon and take a trip to the dark chapters of the city’s past through different shows based on real events that are as haunting as they are mesmerizing.
- Tread the thin line between fun and terror as you wander around the 2,500 square meters of dungeon located between Hackeschen Markt and Alexanderplatz.
- Come face to face with the Plague Doctor, escape the torturer and his intimidating instruments, uncover the legend of the White Lady, and feel your heart sink as you drop into the unknown at the Freefall Tower in the Berlin Dungeon.
- Meet a memorable cast of terrifying characters who will introduce you to the darker sides of the good old days as you walk the thin line between humor and horror.
- From the Black Plague to the 1848 revolution, the Berlin Dungeon is an immersive, multimedia experience that sends shivers down your spine and keeps you teary-eyed throughout with laughter and terror.
- Admission ticket to Berlin Dungeon
Daily - 10 AM - 6 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Children between the age of 8 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. They must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 8 will not be allowed entry.
Tours leave every few minutes and are approximately 70 minutes long.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Get a taste of Berlin’s darkest history, if you dare!
Berlin is a safe city embodying the values of multiculturalism and peace, but at the Berlin Dungeon, you will travel back in time through 700 years of its murky past which will be brought to life by an ensemble cast of professional actors. With dark humor, special effects, and real life incidents that took place in Berlin, this gory and hilarious activity will remain with you long afterward.
Into the Dungeon
It all starts with the Elevator of Doom, where the unpredictable Black Jester gives you a taste of what is to come. Prepare yourself for Berlin’s glorious and horrible history as you descend into the depths of the Berlin Dungeon in a medieval and rattling old lift. The ride will take you to the dark dungeon of Berlin’s “Gerichtslaube” of the 14th century, which is a prison where many wait for their sentencing despite being innocent. Here you will meet the once brave and noble knight Erich Valke, or whatever is left of him. Having been accused of setting the great fire of Berlin, he claims his innocence and blames his loyal servant. As these prisoners lie in wait for the upcoming sentence, you will have to escape the soldiers who are on the way, through the secret tunnels of Berlin in order not to be on trial yourself. Flee on a raft in the Berlin Dungeon and master the escape successfully with your companions. Although, keep a lookout for unexpected turns that will see you in the plagued streets littered with decaying bodies. Meet the plague doctor who delights in demonstrating the full effects of the Plague before you head to the torture chamber. What lies ahead is the secret court where you will face the crazy judge in the High Court of the Hohenzollern in 1679 who will condemn witches and traitors to death as he sees fit. Find your way through the narrow maze of tunnels, through smoke and terrifying sounds and encounter the ghostly figure of madman King Albert Frederick who lost his wits after he came into contact with the White Lady. Uncover the terrifying tale of The White Lady and the legends associated with the ghost before you enter the slums of 19th century Berlin and come face to face with an infamous serial killer.
Your tour of the dungeon ends with a horrifying drop into the unknown - The Freefall Tower Exitus in the Berlin Dungeon. In the only indoor freefall tower in Berlin, your heart will pop out of your chest, not just because of the funny characters you will meet but also from the 12 meter drop in total darkness.
know before you go
Wheelchair access is allowed through most of the shows with exception to the river raft ride and the freefall drop.
- People with reduced mobility or heart problems, people with a height of > 195 cm and weight of >100 kg, pregnant women, or people under the influence of drugs will not be allowed on the Freefall Tower.
- For safety reasons, you are not allowed to bring along heavy bags or suitcases.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the entrance of Berlin Dungeon, located at Spandauer Str. 2, 10178 Berlin.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Berlin Dungeon.
The Berlin Dungeon is situated in the heart of Berlin, between Hackeschen Markt and Alexander Platz.
If you prefer not to use the underground, take Bus 100, 200, TXL, M48 or Tram M4 M5 or M6 to Spandauer Str./Marienkirche.