1-Hour Berlin City Cruise from Friedrichstraße, Nikolaiviertel or Alte Börse
On this city cruise, learn about the rich history of Berlin while you experience sightseeing from the river.
- Hop aboard this 1-hour cruise of Berlin and experience the city from a waterfront view.
- Your cruise will depart from Friedrichstraße, Nikolaiviertel or Alte Börse every 45 mins from 11am to 6:45pm and you can select your preferred time slot during checkout.
- Upgrade your ticket to board from Alte Börse to enjoy live commentary onboard and get access to multi-lingual audio guides.
- Thereafter you will pass through Reichstag - the German Parliament Building, the new Regierungsviertel - Government Quarter and go all the way to the Haus der Kulturen der Welt - House of World Cultures.
- Witness the city in a new and interesting way from your aquatic vantage point on the water as you listen to the onboard commentary through the audioguides.
- With an audio guide available in 12 languages, you’ll see and learn about historical and cultural attractions like the Reichstag, House of World Cultures, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column, and more.
- Other attractions of Berlin – including contemporary ones – will come into view the main station, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, and more.
- Select the ticket option that suits you best - choose your boarding point and German or multilingual audio guide.
- 1-hour cruise
- Audio guide
- Live commentary (Optional)
- Meal and drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Enjoy Berlin’s best sightseeing cruise that showcases the best sights in and around the city from your ship on the River Spree. Discover the many attractions that line the river and get a different perspective on them from your aquatic vantage point. Whether you’re short on time in Berlin but still want to explore the city or just want to fully immerse yourself in your surroundings, look no further than this historical city cruise. Feel the heartbeat of this vibrant city as you view the city from the vantage of the river Spree.
The cruise will take you past the Reichstag – which houses Germany’s lower house of parliament – and through the bustling Government District. The House of World Cultures will come into view – an art and cultural venue of international repute. After passing under the Luther Bridge with a view of the Bellevue Palace – official residence to the President of Germany – you’ll see the Victory Column. This ornate gold monument stands for Germany’s victory over Denmark after 1864.
Other attractions of significant value are a part of this city tour such as the main station, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and the oldest residential area in Berlin – the Nikolaiviertel.
know before you go
know before you go
- Reichstag, Government District, House of World Cultures, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and Humboldt Forum, and Nikolaiviertel
- This tour can’t accommodate wheelchair users.
- Pram/stroller accessible.
- Guide dogs and pets are allowed. Larger dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Food can be purchased on board.
Audio Guide Languages
- The German audio guide is included in the ticket.
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, and Russian are available for rent for 2EUR.
Daily: 11am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- You can board your cruise from the location as per the option selected at the time of booking.
- Please check your final voucher for the boarding point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.