Berlin: TimeRide VR Time Travel Experience
Time travel into the past and experience history right before your eyes at the TimeRide VR Time Travel Experience.
- Go back in time and immerse yourself in history as you virtually experience the era of the Berlin Wall.
- Head on an exciting and informative journey as you journey through time from West to East Berlin.
- Take a seat on the bus and wear your VR glasses to be transported back in time.
- Choose among 3 contemporary witnesses to be your guide through the tour.
- get to discover GDR landmarks that have disappeared such as the Palace of the Republic.
- Admission ticket
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Ever felt like time traveling to the past? Worry no more, with the TimeRide VR Time Travel Experience in Berlin, relive history as you immerse yourself in the era of the Berlin Wall. Go on an exciting and informative journey through time and visit Berlin in the 1980s.
Travel through time from West to East Berlin via Checkpoint Charlie. Take a seat on the bus, put on your VR glasses, and immerse yourself in the history of Berlin. Start the tour by getting an understanding of how different East and West Germany were. Meet 3 contemporary witnesses and hear their personal stories and you may also choose any of the 3 to be your guide through the virtual reality experience. Also get to discover GDR landmarks that have long since disappeared, such as the Palace of the Republic, or experience the German Cathedral on Gendarmenmarkt as an overgrown war ruin.
know before you go
know before you go
- Flash photography is not allowed.
- The tour is suitable for people who wear glasses
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at the TimeRide counter.
- Address: TimeRide Zimmerstraße 91, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- The closest bus stop is S+U Potsdamer Platz (Bln). It is a 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 200, 300, M48, M85 or N2 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Kochstraße. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board subway U6 to get you there.