The Wall Museum East Side Gallery - Skip The Line Ticket
Discover the dramatic history of the Berlin Wall at the Wall Museum East Side Gallery. Check out the 13 themed rooms here and learn about the story of divided Berlin.
- Learn about the dramatic history of the Berlin Wall through a fascinating multimedia experience
- Get an understanding of German history through the films, and artifacts in the museum's 13 themed rooms
- Skip the lines outside and enjoy more time immersing yourself into the past during your museum visit
- Skip-the-line entry to The Wall Museum
- Audio guide with headphones
- Free WiFi
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Skip the long lines outside the Wall Museum East Side Gallery with this ticket and deep dive straight into history! Journey through Berlin’s recent past at this famous museum, which stands right next to the East Side Gallery. This is the largest section of the Berlin Wall still standing. Discover the emotional story of the city during the Cold War inside the museum, explore its 13 rooms, each maintaining a different theme. Along the way, you will get to experience this intense time period through film, documents, and interviews.
Find out what the city was like after the war, and how the Wall was erected in 1961. Learn about what life was like in the divided city and see the dramatic fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989. See how the wall, as well as its eventual destruction, changed this exceptional city.
know before you go
- The museum is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible
- Buggies are available upon prior request
- Pets are allowed inside the museum
Every day from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last admission is at 6:30 PM)
Ages 0-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid photo ID
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at The Wall Museum
- Address: Mühlenstraße 78-80, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - The Wall Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The U1 is the easiest way to get to The Wall Museum. From Schlesisches Tor, it is just a short walk over the Spree via the Oberbaumbrücke
- Alternatively, Warschauer Straße station is accessible on S-Bahn lines S5, S7, and S75 or tram number 10. From here it is approximately 500 meters to the museum
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout