Museo del Bargello Tickets
Admire the beautiful galleries that are home to Italy's largest collection of Gothic and Renaissance sculptures!
- The National Museum of the Bargello is home to an extensive collection of Renaissance works
- See here masterpieces by Donatello, Luca della Robbia, Verrocchio, Michelangelo, Cellini and more
- Get a gimpse into 15th-century Florence through the coin, textile and armor displays
- Entry ticket to the Museo del Bargello
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Before it became the National Museum of the Bargello in 1865, the Palazzo del Podestà, Florence’s oldest public building, served as a barracks and prison. Today it is home to one of the most important collections of Renaissance sculptures in the world. This includes works of art by Michelangelo such as Bacchus, Tondo Pitti and Brutus and David-Apollo. You'll also get to see Donatello's St. George Tabernacle and David - the first male nude statue since classical atiquity. There's also Mercury by Giambologna, Little Fisherman by Gemito, the bust of Cosimo I by Cellini and many more. Don't miss out on exploring the collections of precious ceramics, textile, tapestries, ivory, silver, armors and old coins. There's plenty of art and history to take in while you're here!
know before you go
- Daily: 8:45am to 5:30pm (last entry slot at 4:45pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Museo del Bargello
- Address: Via del Proconsolo, 4, 50122 Florence, right off Piazza di San Firenze
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Bargello National Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The museum is a 10-minute walk from Santa Maria Novella train station
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout