Hajar Mountain Safari
Explore the dramatic canyons, rocky valleys and fishing villages of the Hajar Mountains on the United Arab Emirates’ East Coast on a full day safari.
- Explore the dramatic canyons and valleys of the Hajar Mountains
- Discover the highest mountain range in the United Arab Emirates
- Enjoy lunch at the Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort
- Drive the rugged roads of Al Hajar by 4WD vehicle
- Shop for handicrafts and go to local markets and see the UAE’s smallest mosque, the historic Bidyah mosque
- See the picturesque villages of a more traditional side to the UAE
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Buffet lunch
- 4x4 safari in the Hajar Mountains
Following a pick-up from your hotel, depart the busy city center for the contrasting peace and quiet of the mountain range.
Travel through the desert to the Emirate of Fujairah at the mouth of the important Wadi Ham trade route. Take in the breathtaking scenery of the United Arab Emirates' highest mountain range, stopping to shop for local crafts, pottery, carpet, and fruit and vegetables along the way.
Drive past the picturesque villages, wadis, and canyons of the Hajar Mountains as you head to the east coast of the UAE. Enjoy a buffet lunch by the seaside at Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Guests must bring their passports on tour
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This safari is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back problems
- Children are 5-11 years and adults are 12 years and above
- Children must be at least 5 years; a booster seat will be fitted for children 5-7 years.