Perth's Matagarup Bridge Climb: Day Tickets
Climb the 314 steps of the Matagarup Bridge and watch the stunning skyline of the Western Australian capital 72 meters above the Swan River.
- Enjoy a challenging but exhilarating climb over Perth’s Matagarup Bridge.
- Listen carefully to a brief safety induction and don your safety gear.
- Climb at a 45-degree angle on the famous archways of the bridge.
- Get a break from the adrenaline and catch a breath midway on the eastern side of the main arch.
- Feast your eyes on the panoramic views from the SkyView deck 72 meters above the Swan River.
- 1.5-hour bridge climb
- Professional guide
- 70-meter high SkyView deck (fully enclosed with glass floor)
- Safety gear
- Free photographs
- Wet weather gear
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Climb the Matagarup Bridge in Australia and enjoy an exhilarating experience. You'll start your adventure with a brief safety induction. You'll soon be ready with your full-body harness, helmet, and a bridge latch device with a tether. Here your thrilling experience will begin. Your guide will clip your gear onto the bridge, and you'll start the 45-degree climb. See the hustle-bustle of the city from a unique perspective as you mount the 314 steps. Midway, you'll stop and catch a breath from the exercise. Your guide will regale stories about the famous Swan River and all its urban legends.
The second part of your climb will take you to the summit of the Matagarup Bridge. You'll reach the SkyView deck at the top, a glass-bottom platform located 72 meters above the Swan river, giving you an expansive view of the city and the nature surrounding it. Get 15 minutes to take in the beauty of the view and listen to interesting stories about the city. Then, you'll descend the western arch of the bridge. When you return the safety gear, make sure to collect your free photos of this exciting experience!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This activity is not suitable for children aged 7 and under, and people taller than 7 feet.
- Parental supervision is required for kids aged 8-15.
- A maximum of 2 children are permitted to climb per adult.
- It is important that guests muse be able to maneuver their bodies under low beams.
- Guests may be tested for alcohol content on arrival. A blood alcohol reading of under 0.05 is mandatory to participate.
- For safety reasons, loose items like wallets and devices cannot be taken up the bridge.
- A medium level of fitness is required for this activity.
- It is recommended to wear long pants and enclosed rubber sole shoes.
- Ensure that you wear a t-shirt or long sleeve shirt long enough to tuck into your pants or fitted enough that it won’t ride up. This will ensure that your stomach is not exposed as the harness will rub significantly.
- Secure long hair in a low ponytail at the nape of the neck so that the helmet can fit.
Daily at 11am.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your climb to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Matagarup Bridge.
- Address: Optus Stadium Ground Level - River Side, (Behind, Gate D, Burswood) WA 6100, Australia.
- The closest train station is Perth Stadium, which is a 10-minute walk from the redemption point.
- The Armadale Line will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.