Combo: Aquaventure Waterpark + Dubai Miracle Garden Tickets
Use a single ticket to experience the best of adventure at the award-winning Aquaventure waterpark and explore the world’s largest natural flower garden.
- Enjoy exploring two of Dubai's best attractions while saving money with your 2-in-1 ticket.
- Explore over 30 rides and slides at the World’s Largest Waterpark.
- Try out some thrilling water sports or relax on the 1km beach.
- Watch without worry as your kids enjoy themselves in a dedicated play area for children.
- Discover 150 million colorful flowers at the Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Explore fantastic floral themes such as a hearts passage, a 15-meter floral clock, and a Smurfs' Village.
- Check out the world's largest flower structure, the Emirates A380.
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Access to the mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides
- Unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Entry to Dubai Miracle Garden
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the Aquaventure Waterpark has something the whole family can enjoy. The options to have fun are endless. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop. If you wish to relax and take a break, take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel or the lazy river.
Aquaventure Waterpark is also the only water park with direct access to the beach. You can choose to lounge on the beach or indulge in some of the adventure water sports. More importantly, it is the only water park where you can enjoy a glass of your favorite drink. Apart from this, there are several restaurants and eateries that serve delicious food! There even is a dedicated play area for children where the shallow pools provide ample opportunities for the young ones to frolic about.
Dubai Miracle Garden
With millions of vibrant blossoms, Miracle Garden is famous for its elaborate horticultural arrangements. The Garden is home to over 150 million blooms in the form of fascinating floral themes including a hearts passage, a 15-meter floral clock, and a Floral Castle. One of the major highlights is Emirates A380, which appeared in the Guinness World Record for the 'World's Largest Flower Structure forming the shape of Airbus380.'
Don't forget to check out the all-new Smurfs Village for the winter season! The adorable blue creatures are displayed among beautiful landscape arrangements, complete with a forest of mushroom houses. Dubai Miracle Garden also contains the Dubai Butterfly Garden; you can buy tickets for the latter here.
know before you go
- Daily capacity is reduced to 50% in the Aquaventure Waterpark per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times (available also at the ticketing counters).
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, an overweight person or those with physically limiting conditions.
- Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- The following attractions are currently closed: Leap of Faith, Shark Attack, Stinger, The Falls & The Surge in Neptune Tower, Splashers Mountain & Splashers Island, The Torrent, The Rapids & Surf's Up.
Dubai Miracle Garden
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Pets are not allowed.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- Barbeque is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets, or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Daily from 9:45am to 5:30pm.
- On Thu, 9 Dec 2021, the last admission to Aquaventure Waterpark will be 4pm.
Note: from 5 June 2022, Dubai Miracle Garden will be closed until further notice.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each attraction.
- Note: from 5 June 2022, Dubai Miracle Garden will be closed until further notice.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Address: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Miracle Garden
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Address: Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.