Irukandji Tawny Nurse Shark Encounter Tickets
Explore the exotic marine creatures of Australia in this exciting 2-hour experience! Get the rare chance to befriend the formidable tawny nurse sharks while feeding and petting them.
- Enjoy getting to know the various exotic, Australian species at a natural-style lagoon.
- Feed sharks and rays outside the lagoon with a feeding stick and food provided to you.
- Learn fascinating facts about the creatures with your expert guide.
- Get up close with the elusive tawny nurse sharks as they befriend you inside the lagoon.
- Interact closely with the rare species as you feed and pet them.
- Admire a variety of vibrant fishes as you explore the tropical aquarium.
- Shallows encounter in the lagoon
- Feeding and petting the animals
- Food for the sharks and rays
- 20-minute private encounter with the tawny nurse sharks
- Wetsuit and socks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Start this exciting experience with your expert guide explaining the basics of safely interacting with marine animals. Outside the lagoon, you will be given a feeding stick and food for the sharks and rays. Each pool houses a different marine species. As you walk along, you'll observe the differences in their personalities and habits. Next, you'll wear your wetsuit and socks provided to you and enter the tropical lagoon for a fun time with your marine friends. Here, you'll interact with sharks and rays. Your guide will help you understand more about the various species as they feed the marine creatures.
Get comfortable on the sandy shore as you meet tawny nurse sharks. You'll spend 20 minutes with these rare and fascinating creatures as they glide around you. Once you're done, you'll shower and freshen up for a stroll around the tropical aquarium. Admire the colorful variety of exotic species, as your experience comes to an end.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience is not suitable for children aged 12 and under.
- Bring a sun hat, swimwear, towel and waterproof camera.
- Guests are requested to use biodegradable sunscreen only so that it does not damage the marine habitat.
- Do not bring your own wetsuit as it could negatively impact marine life.
Daily at 3pm
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters.
- Address: 2 Jessie Rd, Anna Bay NSW 2316, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Emerald Tiki before Jessie Rd.
- The stop is just 4 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Buses #130, #134 and #135 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.