Best of Bali Waterfalls Tour
Go on a tour of Bali's most eye-catching waterfalls, including the Tukad Cepung, Tegenungan, and Tibumana falls near Ubud. Swim under the falls and hike to the falls through the lush green forests for a break from the troubles and discontents of civilization.
- Visit some of Bali's most iconic waterfalls on a walking tour through the jungles of Ubud
- Experience the stunning beauty of the Tibumana, Tukad Cepung, and Tegenungan falls, and take a dip in the refreshing mountain waters
- Enjoy some traditional street food at a small café, where you will stop for lunch
- Hotel Transfers
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fees
- Local Lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Bali's waterfalls are some of the most pristine and exquisite in all of the world. With fresh mountain spring waters flowing down the hills and of the cliffsides, they are a sight for sore eyes to behold. Now, you can go on a day tour of some of the most iconic of these falls and get some amazing once-in-a-lifetime views along the way.
Start with a pick-up from your hotel, and set forth into the lush green jungles surrounding Ubud. Make a stop for a swim at Tibumana Waterfall, whose mountain spring waters will cool and refresh you. From here, you can stroll along the scenic paths and nature trails to make your way to the hidden Tukad Cepung Waterfall, where you can walk through the jungle to take the stairs to admire at the cascades from a different perspective. Stop for lunch in a small warung or café to taste some authentic food from Bali.
Finally, you can end your tour with a visit to Tegenungan Waterfall, where you can walk up close to the falls and step over the top rock to get amazing views of the surrounding jungle.
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, those under 9 years old, and people with heart problems
- There are some stairs to the waterfall
- Sandals for walking in water are recommended
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, a change of clothes and a towel
This full-day tour takes place daily and it begins with a pick up by 9 AM. Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to avoid delays.
Children aged 8 and below go free.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pickup point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Pick-up from your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Uluwatu or Nusadua is included with this ticket.