Dubrovnik City Walls Tour for Early Birds or Sunset Chasers
Learn all about one of the best-preserved medieval cities in the world on this guided City Walls tour in Dubrovnik.
- With an expert local guide, you’ll explore the ancient City Walls of Dubrovnik and really soak up the medieval atmosphere of the Old Town.
- Walking through Old Town, you’ll listen to stories and information about the rich history of the region, the reason it was wealthy for so many centuries, and how the Walls contributed to protecting the city.
- After all, this is one of the most effective and indestructible medieval fortress systems in Europe.
- Experience beautiful views of the Adriatic Sea and the main street Stradun from the Walls. The unique mix of architecture in the buildings below – Renaissance, Baroque, and Gothic – makes this view even more special.
- The unending skyline is most beautiful from the highest point of the Minceta Tower on the Walls.
- Experienced English and German-speaking local guide
- City Walls entrance fee
- Meal inclusions
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Experience the wall fortress system of Dubrovnik as you learn about the City Walls and soak up the rich history of the Old Town.
Exploring the ancient City Walls is a must-do activity for anybody who visits Dubrovnik. Your expert guide will share interesting facts about the history of the area, the significance of the Walls and how they were built, and much more. You’ll recognise the different styles of architecture as you walk along the cobbled streets like Renaissance, Gothic, and Baroque. After some climbing, a sweeping panoramic view of the Old Town and the Adriatic Sea will greet you. Take some lovely photos of the streets, terracotta rooftops, churches, towers, and buildings basked in the warm sunlight. Walk along 2-km of the Wall and enjoy the skyline. It’s no wonder that this city was a protected and wealthy republic for centuries and deserves the status of ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’.
The tour ends at the highest point of the Minceta Tower with even more amazing views to experience.
know before you go
- This tour is available in English and German.
- It’s advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes. Wear sunscreen, a sun hat, and carry a bottle of water.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Kids under 16 can join the tour only accompanied by a legal guardian.
- This tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- It's also unsuitable for people with back problems, mobility impairments, heart problems, and those afraid of heights.
- Photography is allowed.
- Mon: 8am & 5pm
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Brsalje ul. 5.
- Address: Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Landmark: right next to the bus station and in front of the Tourist Board building, near Pile Gate.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point. Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.