Brooklyn, Portrait of a City - Walking Tour
- Walk across the famous Brooklyn Bridge to the fascinating borough where you will be guided by a historian
- Learn about the architectural and social history, art, culture, food and contemporary politics surrounding the Brooklyn Heights neighbourhood
- Witness the iconic Brooklyn style in the Federal-style brownstone buildings, the clapboard houses and the mews that punctuate the tree-filled streets
Take a tour of Brooklyn in the best way possible- by walking through its most iconic and historical sites! Start by walking down the celebrated Brooklyn Bridge to the borough where you will be guided by a historian as you explore the fascinating neighbourhood of Brooklyn Heights. Enjoy learning about the architectural and social history, art, culture, food and contemporary politics surrounding the area.
Soon you will be able to recognise the iconic Brooklyn style appearing in the Federal-style brownstone buildings, the clapboard houses and the mews that punctuate the tree-filled streets. You will also explore DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) which is now a cutting edge gallery zone before visiting Henry Ward Beecher's Plymouth Church of the Pilgrims on the Promenade.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Starbucks, 38 Park Row #4, NY
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- Meeting point is in front of Starbucks Coffee located at 38 Park Row #4, just two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge (in Manhattan), which is accessible by the 4,5,6 (Brooklyn Bridge stop) and the 2,3 (Park Place stop) subway lines. In the event of rain, we'll meet inside Starbucks.