Combination Volendam, Marken & Windmills and Amsterdam Guided City Tour
- Create wonderful memories at the unique villages of Volendam, Marken and the windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Learn all about traditional Dutch craft at a wooden clog maker and witness the making of Dutch cheese
- Tour the best of Amsterdam’s hotspots
- You can also take a canal cruise to take you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district
- Be mesmerised by the elegant merchants’ houses that have lined the canals since the Golden Age, the decorated façades and gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.
Get ready for an unforgettable experience of Amsterdam by discovering its old world charm as well as its contemporary beauty! Visit the picturesque fishing villages Volendam and Marken for a taste of Dutch life. Take a luxury coach and watch the fascinating windmills work at Zaanse Schans. Witness traditional crafts such as a wooden clog maker and the making of the world famous Dutch cheese. Move on to the city of Amsterdam by visiting all the important locations and monuments in our comprehensive guided city tour.
Combination of 2 separate tours: Volendam, Marken & Windmills + guided city tour or Volendam, Marken & Windmills + guided city tour + 1-hr canal cruise
- Hotel transfers
I miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
- Starting from September 9th the meeting Point will be De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, Amsterdam
- Check-in is 30 min. before departure at Damrak 26
- Please exchange your voucher for tickets at the Lindbergh office