Palm Helicopter Tour - 17 Minutes
See Dubai in a way that few tourists get to see by embarking on this incredible 17-minute helicopter tour of the city. Sit back and relax as you take in panoramic views of Dubai and it's most popular attractions that you will pass along the way, like the Atlantis hotel, the Palm Jumeirah, and much more!
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Burj Al Arab Hotel
- The World Islands
- The Palm Jumeirah
- Atlantis Hotel
- The Jumeirah Coastline
- Port Rashid
- UAE Largest Flag
- Burj Khalifa
what to expect
See Dubai’s iconic landmarks on-air, depart from DFC and witness the beauty of the Ras al Khor’s Wildlife Sanctuary, the Meydan racecourse, the Burj Khalifa, and the Business Bay District Center where you get a closer look at some of the record holder structures- like the highest hotel JW Marriott Hotel, Emirates Towers 2 and Dubai Mall-largest mall in the world. As the tour continues, be amazed by the breathtaking sites of the Burj Al Arab - perhaps the world's only 7-star hotel, the Palm Jumeirah, and the Atlantis Hotel.
about your helicopter
- The Eurocopter AS 350 is built as a sightseeing helicopter.
- Single-engine helicopter with a three-blade Starflex main rotor and a spacious soundproof cabin.
- Large windows with great views to all passengers secured on comfortable seats.
- Climate control and guided commentary by the pilot
about the pilots
Your pilots are professionally trained, have international experience, and possess thousands of flying hours. Many have military experience, helped with relief efforts, piloted sightseeing flights in other world destinations, or trained other pilots. The crew members on the ground are equally skilled and trained and support admirably with safety precautions, passenger boarding, logistics, hospitality, and administration.
know before you go
- Children below 2yrs are not allowed on the flight.
- Children aged between 2 and 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Original Passports are mandatory for check-in, as is a disclaimer that has to be signed by the passengers.
- A maximum of 5 passengers are allowed per flight and seating is generally determined by the pilot based on the weight of each passenger.
The tour is available daily at every hour from 10 AM- 5 PM. Please choose the time slot most convenient for you in the next step of the booking. Please note that the route and duration of the flight are subject to changes. You need to arrive 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Comfortable, light sportswear is recommended. No earrings are allowed on the flight.
- No luggage is permitted on board the helicopter.
- For security reasons, there are restrictions on photography. High-resolution camcorders or cameras with a telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted
i miei biglietti
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. Please display this on your mobile device with a valid photo ID at the time of your tour.
The helipad is located in the vicinity of Dubai Police Academy.