Aquaduck 1-Hour City Tour & River Cruise
Treat yourself to Gold Coast’s Aquaduck tour, Australia’s first-ever amphibious ride that shows you the best of the Coast’s land and water!
- Don’t miss out on this unique amphibious tour on the Gold Coast.
- The 1-hour tour begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue.
- A tour guide will offer live commentary on board, so you’ll learn much about the Gold Coast.
- Enjoy a 20-minute city tour, then head to the water for a 40-minute river cruise.
- See the highlights of the Gold Coast from the streets and the waterways.
- Start at Surfers Paradise where views of the Pacific Ocean and the sun-kissed shores await.
- Soak in views of the Southport Yacht Club, Palazzo Versace, and Marina Mirage.
- Hit the waters on a scenic cruise, showing you iconic landmarks and unique wildlife.
- Children can drive the Aquaduck and receive a license (included in the ticket price).
- This is a must-do activity that is suitable for everyone, from babies to seniors.
- Centrally located, a short walk from your Surfers Paradise hotel.
- Complimentary audio guides (available in 6 languages) are apt for non-native English speakers.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Audio guide (in 6 languages)
- Free WiFi
- Captain’s certificate for children
- Hotel transfers
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 48 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Take the “world’s first” amphibious Aquaduck Safari, which has been running since 1996. Departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise, tours aboard the amphibious ‘Duck’ combine informative city tours with a unique and exciting river cruise, traveling past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and taking in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast waterways and its famous landmarks.
The Gold Coast offers you a city tour by land and water, all in one perfect package. Whether you’re short on time or not, this tour shows you the best of Gold Coast in a jiff. Take to the streets of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue, where your tour commences. Head out along the beach and soak in the glamor and beauty of the sun-kissed shores. Take in the breathtaking Pacific Ocean from your standpoint, while picking up facts about the Gold Coast you knew not of. You’ll also see the Southport Yacht Club, Palazzo Versace, and Marina Mirage before you head to the Broadwater.
Float about the shimmering waters of the Gold Coast as you enjoy this scenic cruise. This cruise offers you a unique view of the Gold Coast’s key sights, wildlife, and day-to-day activities of Australia’s busiest waterways. While on the water, you’re free to roam about the Aquaduck as you please. If you have little ones accompanying you, they’ll be allowed to drive the Aquaduck for a few and take home a Captain’s certificate for keepsake. This perfect day out with your gang of friends or family is one you don’t want to miss when in the Gold Coast.
know before you go
- You must report at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time to avoid delays
- The tour commentary is in English. The complimentary on-board audio guide is available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Korean
- Bring your own headphones or purchase them at check-in for $4
Infants aged 0-1yrs ride free on your lap. Children aged 2-16yrs, senior citizens aged 65yrs+, and students with valid photo IDs enjoy reduced ticket pricing
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide at the Aquaduck Sightseeing Agency
- Address: Aquaduck, Shop 34 Circle On Cavill, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217.
- The closest light rail stop is Cavill Avenue, a 2-min walk to the agency
- Lines GLKN & GLKS will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout