Ston and Korcula Island Day Tour with Wine Tasting
Enjoy a full-fledged experience of the city of Ston, Korcula Island, and the Peljesac Peninsula along with wine tasting at a traditional winery.
- On this guided day tour from Dubrovnik, explore the city of Ston and the island of Korcula.
- Experience spectacular views of the pristine Adriatic Sea and the panoramic scenery of the Peljesac Peninsula.
- You’ll visit the iconic Walls of Ston and learn about this interesting city on the Dalmatian coast.
- Board a boat to the charming island of Korcula that boasts over a thousand years of history.
- Sample liqueurs and local wines at a traditional Croatian winery.
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel transfers
- English speaking driver
- Professional tour guide
- Boat ride
- Wine tasting
- Meal inclusions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Begin this tour with a stop at Dubrovnik Bridge where you’ll catch sweeping panoramic views of the city. Drive along the Adriatic coast to the city of Ston. Known for its salt flats, Ston is famous for its City Walls which make up the longest fortress system in Europe. Once you’ve explored Ston for a while, continue to Orebic and catch some beautiful views of the Peljesac Peninsula’s vineyards and old wineries.
You’ll then board a boat to Korcula island. Rich in history and also one of Croatia’s most relaxing getaways, Korcula has numerous attractions like the Church of St. Marco, House of Marco Polo, and more. Back in Orebic, you’ll visit Potomje – home to one of the most famous wineries of Croatia. Well-known brandies, wine, and liqueurs will be a part of your wine tasting tour.
know before you go
- It’s advisable to dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes as a lot of ground is covered in this tour. Carry sunscreen, a sunhat, and a bottle of water.
- Photography is allowed.
- Mon, Wed & Fri - 8am
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled pick-up.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- If you’re heading directly to the meeting point, meet your guide at: Pile Gate.
- Address: Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.