Dubrovnik City Walls Walking Tour
Through this guided walking tour, discover the glorious stories behind the City Walls surrounding the Dubrovnik Old Town.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town and City Walls of Dubrovnik.
- Running an uninterrupted course of approximately 1,940 meters, learn the history of the City Walls and the Old Town from a professional guide.
- Discover the beauty of the watchtowers surrounding the Walls.
- Enjoy the sights of surrounding forts and age-old cannons at the Wall.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entry ticket to the City Walls
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
A guided three-hour walking tour of the city walls is the best way to learn about the history and life in Dubrovnik in the medieval era. Your tour begins from the Old Town of the city and then moves to the main attraction of the trip – the City Walls. On the way to the City Walls, delight in some regal sights of the Old Town such as Sponza Palace and Orlando’s Column. As you reach the Walls – which stand at a height of 25 meters – you’ll get a chance to uncover the hidden history of these defensive walls which once protected the city from pirates, wars, and foreign invaders. You’ll also get to know why it’s considered a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
The City Walls, with their impressive watchtowers and dramatic facade, deserve the star status of the most popular tourist attractions of Dubrovnik. Constructed mainly during the 12th to 17th centuries, the City Walls have been preserved in their original form as much as possible. On your walking tour to the site, you’ll find yourself lost in the magnificent terracotta roofs and narrow streets that adorn the Old City and soak up in the beauty of the Adriatic sea.
know before you go
- It’s advisable to dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes as a lot of ground is covered in this tour.
- Photography is allowed.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or pram/stroller users.
- Daily: 10:15am
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Elite Travel Walking Tours.
- Address: Brsalje ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Landmark: Next to the fountain by Dubravka 1836 Restaurant, just outside Pile Gate.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.