Statue of Liberty Island & Ellis Island Tour with Audio Guide
See two of New York City's most famous landmarks: the iconic Statue of Liberty and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. With reserve line access to the Statue Ferry, as well as a multilingual audio guide for company, explore these attractions at your own pace!
- Enjoy an audio tour of the two iconic NYC landmarks: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Get priority entry into the Screening Facility Queue which saves you wait time at the departure point
- Explore The Ellis Island Immigration Museum, which showcases the first immigrants to the country, dating back to the 19th century
- Continue onwards to the grounds of the famous Statue of Liberty and admire this symbol of freedom
- Make the best use of your multilingual audio guide at both venues
- Priority entry to the Screening Facility Queue that saves you time at the departure point
- Access to Ellis Island and Liberty Island
- Audio tour in multiple languages including Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
- Round-trip ferry service
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Access to the Statue of Liberty Pedastal and Museum and up to the crown
- Access to Ellis Island's Hard Hat Tour
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Once you have your reserve ticket, you can catch the ferry from Battery Park to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. The ferry will take you to Ellis Island, which is located in upper New York City Bay. The Ellis Island Immigration Museum showcases the first immigrants to the country, dating all the way back to the 19th century - an age where immigrants continuously filtered into the States, becoming a vital part of the fabric of the country and its economy.
Once you have explored the museum, you can proceed to the famous Statue of Liberty. Take your time and explore the grounds at your own pace. The Statue of Liberty is more than just a monument - it is a symbol of freedom for people all over the world. The story of this iconic monument is nothing if not one of change. After the installation of “The New Colossus” on a plate in the pedestal in the year 1903, the importance of Lady Liberty increased as she became a source of inspiration to immigrants who encountered her as they made their way to America. You could also read about the history of the Statue and understand its significance as a universal symbol of freedom.
A ferry will be waiting to take you back to your starting point, thus ending your tour.
know before you go
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Ferries depart from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, every 20-35 minutes approximately
- There are multiple departures.
Monday to Sunday: 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- The timings may vary depending on the day of the week
Audio Guide Languages
Arabic, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
i miei biglietti
- You will receive an email with your Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ticket voucher shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is at Battery Park, New York
- To locate the exact point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
The following transit lines have routes that pass near Battery Park:
- Bus: 120, BM3, BXM18, M15-SBS, M20, M55
- Subway: 1, 2, R, W
- Ferry: Liberty Harbor - Wall St.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking