Venice Full City Pass
Why spend your day standing in ticket lines when you can buy the St Mark's pass that admits you to 11 fascinating Museums and 3 Churches such as the Doge's Palace, Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum, Santa Maria Formosa church, and more.
- Just show your mobile voucher and walk into the Doge’s Palace skipping the 45-minute average queue.
- Rich in Gothic architecture, the Palace is, no doubt, a must-visit Venetian attraction.
- Discover the history and culture of the city as you visit 11 museums in Venice. Walk in without standing in long queues.
- Visit 3 churches from the Chorus Circuit to explore the religious center of Venice.
- Your options include the iconic Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum, the Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana, the Fortuny Museum, and more.
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere and architecture of churches like Santa Maria del Giglio, founded in the 9th century and full of classical paintings.
- Skip-the-line access to the Doge's Palace
- Skip-the-line access to 11 Civic Museums
- Skip-the-line access to 3 Churches (Santa Maria del Giglio | Sacred Art Museum - Santo Stefano | Santa Maria Formosa)
- The Clocktower
- Live guide
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
validità dei biglietti
Questi biglietti sono validi per 24 mesi a partire dalla data di acquisto.
Make the best of your visit to St. Marks Square with this all-inclusive city pass. Skip the waiting lines and get faster access to museums, churches, and more.
The Doge's Palace (Italian: Palazzo Ducale; Venetian: Pałaso Dogal) is a masterpiece built in Venetian Gothic style inspired by Byzantine and Oriental architecture. Before it opened doors to the public as a museum in 1923, it was the residence of the Doge of Venice, the supreme authority of the former Republic of Venice.
You get admission to 11 civic museums:
- Museo Correr
- Archaeological Museum
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca
- Cà Rezzonico
- Palazzo Mocenigo
- Carlo Goldoni's House
- Ca' Pesaro
- Glass Museum
- Lace Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Fortuny Museum
With this pass, you also gain skip-the-line access to 3 churches of the Chorus Circuit:
- Santa Maria del Giglio
- Sacred Art Museum - Santo Stefano
- Santa Maria Formosa
know before you go
- Most of the museums are open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Churches are open from 10:30 AM to 4 PM on Mondays and 10:30 to 4:30 PM from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Churches are closed on Sundays, January 1st, Easter, 15th August, and 25th December.
- The Clocktower is not included in the civic Museum options.
- Entry is free for customers 6 years and below.
The St Mark's City Pass is divided into 3 categories based on age:
- Youth (Age 6-29) - €29
- Adult( Age 30+) - €39
- Tickets are free for children below the age of 6
- The tickets are valid for 7 days from the date of first use.
- The pass grants one single admission to each attraction.
i miei biglietti
You will receive an email with your voucher. There is no need to print the same. You can skip the lines at the ticket desk by tapping your barcode embedded mobile voucher at the reader located near the entrance of each attraction.
valutazioni e recensioni
- The Basilica being a house of worship, appropriate clothing is recommended (shorts and tank tops will not be allowed)
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Basilica
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested