Paradise Snorkel Reef and MUSA Cancún Tickets
Swim in a reef full of corals and explore the colorful world underwater on the Caribbean coast. Visit MUSA Cancun, the famous underwater museum and get a chance to see the fascinating statues it houses.
- Dive into the crystal clear waters of Punta Nizuc and see a reel full of corals up close.
- Learn the basics of snorkeling in a sheltered site in the shallow waters.
- Shift to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean coast and enjoy an unlimited snorkeling experience.
- Discover 16 intricate statues crafted by artist Elier Amado Gil in the Cancun Underwater Museum.
- Si back and relax on the floating platform while enjoying a delicious cold drink.
- Expert guide and instructions
- Boat ride to the snorkeling spot
- Snorkeling tour and equipment
- Beer and refreshments
- Lockers and showers
- Reef preservation fee ($15 per person)
- Photos and videos
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Your underwater adventure will start with a motorboat ride from Aquworld Cancun to the Punta Nizuc reef area where you'll disembark on a floating platform. The platform will allow for a safe entry and exit point into the reef. Learn the basics of snorkeling in the shallow waters of the area. Here, your guide will help you get acquainted with the snorkeling gear. This will ensure you have a fun experience once you shift to snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean coast.
You can enjoy beer and other refreshments on the platform. Sit and relax at your leisure and feast your eyes on the stunning views around you. Next, you'll explore the Cancun Underwater Museum lined with 16 statues, some of which are made by the famous local artist Elier Amado Gil. The Garden of Hope, Timebomb, and The Last Supper are some of the most renowned statues in the museum.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Guests must be aged 5-60 for this experience.
- Guests must know how to swim.
- Children under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant people or people who have had surgery recently.
- It is not permitted to participate in this experience under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed.
Daily at 11am and 1pm
Children aged 5-11 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of Aquaworld, Cancun.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Aquaworld, Boulevard Kukulcan.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is R1/R2 Bus Stop at Omni Cancún.
- The station is 13 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Alternatively, you can take a rented car or a taxi to get there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.