Hunter Valley Wineries & Distillery Tour
Enjoy Australia's best wine, cheese, chocolate, food, beer, and distilled spirits on this all-inclusive, small group tour!
- Explore the exciting wine region of Australia, the Hunter Valley, on this full-day tour.
- Enjoy the company of an expert tour guide who will fill you in on the valley's history & geography.
- Visit 3 local and boutique wineries and sample white and red wine varieties with cheese & chocolate.
- A delicious restaurant lunch awaits you, with 5 wines to go with the delightful flavors of the valley.
- At the Hunter Distillery next, you'll taste top-shelf spirits like organic vodka, schnapps, gin & liqueur in test tubes!
- With dedicated transfers on comfortable coaches, you don't have to worry about transportation.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Expert English-speaking driver/guide
- Small tour group (8-11 guests)
- Visit premium wineries with wine, cheese & chocolate tastings
- Restaurant lunch with 5 wines
- Visit Hunter Distillery
- Taste gin, liqueur, organic vodka & schnapps
- Additional gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Journey through Australia's largest and oldest wine region, the Hunter Valley, on this all-inclusive, small-group tour from Sydney! Full of flavorsome delights, you'll enjoy wine, cheese & chocolate tastings, visits to award-winning cellar doors, idyllic countryside views, and informative narration from your tour guide!
A convenient start to your day
A pick up from your hotels in Sydney occurs between 7-7:30 AM. A limited number of guests within your tour group ensures that this touring experience is cozy, personalized, and safe. Board a comfortable coach and travel north. On your way, you'll pass by iconic Sydney landmarks, like the Sydney Harbor Bridge. A short coffee stop is at a hidden gem, tucked away in the tranquil bushland, giving you quite a refreshing view.
Your first wine tasting happens at a 5-star winery that offers quite the selection of Hunter classics and some modern marvel wines. Compare wine notes, body profiles, sweetness level, and more with your fellow group mates and guide. Carry on to the second winery, one of the Hunter Valley’s original wine families, for a tasting of 6 wines. You'll be accompanied by a cellar door host, who will get you started on your private wine tasting experience. As you see, taste, smell, and learn about the differences between wine varities, you'll also munch on locally-produced cheese that complements the wine perfectly.
Following the boozy endevour is a delicious lunch at a a family-owned & operated restaurant at the Hunter Valley village. Sit down with your now-acquainted tour group and enjoy a selection of delicious food in an idyllic setting of the Hunter Valley. Your lunch will be accompanied by a tasting of 5 local wines. All dietary requirements will be catered to if advised in advance (vegan, vegetarian, coeliac & gluten-free options).
A Sweet Touch
Those of you with a sweet tooth will really appreciate the next stop on the itinerary. You'll visit a Hunter Vallet cellar door where the wine is paired with beautiful artisan chocolates: 6 handcrafted wines are paired with 6 chocolate truffles, each complementing the other perfectly.
The Hunter Distillery
Your tour ends on a high note at the Hunter Distillery, the only certified organic distillery in all of the Hunter Valley! Here you'll taste Australian Gin, Vodka, Liqueurs, Schnapps, and more. Really tuck into the alcoholic pleasures of the Hunter Valley at the distillery, making sure you end your day trip on a memorable high (literally)!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- All dietary requirements will be catered to if advised in advance (vegan, vegetarian, coeliac & gluten-free options).
- If the distillery is not available, you will be taken to another winery or brewery instead.
- Guests must be at least 18yrs of age with a valid photo ID to drink alcohol.
- This tour is not suitable for ages 5yrs and below. They are allowed to accompany the adults, but the itinerary is not designed for children.
- The itinerary is also subject to change depending on weather conditions, special events, and road closures.
- The pick-up vehicles have high back non-reclining seats with seat belts that you must wear.
- Days of operation: Tue, Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun.
- From 7 AM - 7:30 PM (approx.)
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable for select hotels in Sydney.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.