The Tastes of Tamborine Mountain
Spend a refreshing day in the lap of nature with this full-day tour of Mt. Tamborine where you can explore cascading waterfalls, and the eucalypt rain forest of Mt Tamborine National Park, and see exotic flora and fauna.
- Get ready to recharge in the presence of nature as you go up the slopes of Mt. Tamborine, and get to delve deeper into the hinterland with your guide in tow.
- While you are at Mt Tamborine National Park, you can enjoy a lovely walk past waterfalls in the emerald greenery around you and maybe even spot koalas in the trees or exotic birds.
- Also included in this tour is a visit to Curtis Falls where the palm trees tower over you and the lush green carpet of eucalyptus spreads all around.
- When you tour the coffee plantation, be sure to try the coffee there that is freshly made.
- Since this is a guided tour, you will also get to learn about the National Park and its unique biota from your experienced guide.
- This tour also includes entry into the Cauldron Distillery And Estate where you can sip on locally produced wine as you soak in the natural beauty around you.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from the Gold Coast
- Lunch featuring local produce and wine, beer, or juice at a fully sustainable mountain cafe
- Experienced guide
- Park and wildlife fees
- Coffee plantation tour and glass of freshly made coffee
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Distillery tour and tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine Mountain
- Entry to Curtis Falls
- Entry to Tamborine National Park
- Entry to Cauldron Distillery and Estate
- Entry/Admission to the Gallery Walk
- Optional wine or beer tasting is available on the mountain
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
In a world where we are constantly surrounded by man-made structures and are used to the metropolitan lifestyle, here is your chance to allow yourself a much-needed break. This guided tour of Tamborine Mountain is just what you need hit refresh and recharge before getting back to your every day. With entry to places like Curtis Falls and Tamborine National Park, you and your family can enjoy a lovely day getting to know about the flora and fauna that is native to Tamborine Mountain. As you explore the waterfalls and find yourself surrounded by emerald slopes, you will never want to leave!
If you are lucky, you may also spot some exotic birds or koalas sleeping high up in the trees, so don’t forget to bring your camera. With your experienced guide accompanying you, you can be sure to get informative insights into the working of this particular hinterland. The tour also includes entry into the Cauldron Distillery And Estate where you can enjoy regional wine as you take in the beauty that envelops you. Not a wine drinker? We’ve got you covered. During the coffee plantation tour, be sure to sample freshly made coffee to compliment the carpet of lush green around you.
know before you go
- What to Bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, raincoat and jumper
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are allowed
- Infant seats are available
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
Pick up and Drop off details
- This ticket includes pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please select the meeting point from where the operator can pick you.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your meeting point 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.