Gothic Quarter Live Tour
Go back in time with our expert guide through this 1-Hour Virtual Journey that takes you on the cobbled streets of Barcelona from the Roman era to the Middle Ages.
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
- Get a glimpse into the most charming neighborhood in Barcelona as you move through the Roman remains, medieval structures, and seek secrets held within its quarters.
- Our local expert will guide you through the medieval seat of local government at Plaza de Sant Jaume to the Cathedral of Barcelona.
- Examine how the Roman city of Barcino is still preserved to this day with its astonishing untouched history, narrow, and cobbled streets.
- Please note that the regular live tour is only offered on Monday, Wednesday, Friday in Spanish at 5 PM and Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 6 PM in English.
about the host
An expert and authorized host will take you on this virtual journey through the architectural marvel of Barcelona. Witness as our guide will bring excitement and energy into this tour and get first-hand tips on how to travel like a local for your next visit.
before your experience
- Download the Zoom App for free on your desktop or mobile device.
- A day prior to the start of your experience, you will receive a Zoom link and instructions on how to join.
- Connect to the tour with either your laptop or smartphone through the link provided.
- We recommend you use a good internet connection and tools like headphones and webcam if you wish to interact.
i miei biglietti
You will receive a confirmation email with a link and details on how to virtually join your experience.