Sightseeing: Donauschifffahrt mit Audioguide + Begrüßungsgetränk
Take in the gorgeous scenery of Budapest while learning about the city's history on this relaxing Danube sightseeing trip with your audioguide!
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Budapest while being on the sightseeing trip on the River Danube.
- Immerse yourself in Budapest's history as you learn more about its various attractions!
- Explore Margaret Island, Budapest's largest green area, as well as the Margaret Bridge.
- Gaze in awe as you pass by the beautiful Parliament building and get a glimpse of the Castle District.
- While traveling beneath the Elisabeth Bridge, you'll pass by Gellért Hill and Gellért Bath, one of Budapest's most well-known spas.
- Don't forget to stop at the Liberty Bridge and the Central Market Hall before ending your excursion in the city center.
- Audio guide in 30 languages
- One drink of your choice
- Free WiFi onboard
Hotel pick up and drop off
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
During your one-hour sightseeing tour on the Danube, take in the stunning panoramic views of Budapest. Immerse yourself in Budapest's history while learning about the city's different attractions. Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Budapest in a new light. Along the Danube, you'll find a number of well-known tourist attractions and sights, including the Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island, Budapest's largest green area.
Pass by the spectacular Parliament building and the Castle District, which includes the Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, and the former Royal Palace, to see some beautiful archaeological structures. Take a look to your right as you cruise under the ancient Elisabeth Bridge to see the Gellért Hill and the Gellért Bath, which is also one of Budapest's most well-known spas. Check out the Liberty Bridge and the Centra Market Hall before completing your trip to the city center.
know before you go
Mon: 11am onwards.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Pier #7, Elisabeth Bridge.
- Address: Budapest, Erzsébet híd, 1013 Hungary.
- The closest bus stop is Március 15. Tér, which is a 2-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses 5,7, 8E, 105, and more will bring you here.
- The closest tram stop is Rudas Gyógyfürdő, which is a 4-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trams 19, 41, 56, and 56A will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.