Ports and Docklands Highlights: 1 Hour Down River Cruise
Sign on for a laid-back outdoor river cruising experience that takes you down the mighty Yarra River and shows you the best of Melbourne in an hour!
- Climb aboard a pleasure boat for a serene 1-hour cruise down the Yarra River
- Take in the stunning sights of Melbourne that pass you by
- Check out the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Center, “Polly Woodside”, and the Docklands Stadium
- Discover one of the Southern Hemisphere’s busiest trading ports, Melbourne CBD
- Pass along Victoria Docks and get a close-up view of the city’s rich maritime heritage
- 1-hour cruise
- Food & drink
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-12yrs and families (2 adults + 2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 89 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Don’t miss out on a unique cruising experience that takes you through Melbourne’s must-see attractions, all in an hour. As you cruise down the Yarra River, you’ll have plenty of sights surrounding you, including the Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Center, the 19th Century sailing ship, “Polly Woodside”, Crown Entertainment Complex, World Congress & Trade Center, Bolte Bridge & Westgate Bridge, Docklands & Docklands Stadium, and many more.
As you meander past the Melbourne CBD, you’ll see what life is like at one of the busiest trading ports in all of the Southern Hemisphere. Don’t forget to look out for Victoria Docks, a port that will give you insight into Melbourne’s rich maritime heritage.
know before you go
- Departure times are subject to change depending on major event days, tidal and weather conditions
- This sightseeing tour is operational 7 days a week, including all public holidays
- Ensure you check-in at the ticket kiosk 20 minutes prior to departure
12:10 PM & 3 PM
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is at Southbank Promenade - BERTH 2, SOUTHGATE (Berth 2, Southbank Promenade, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia)
- Click here for the exact boarding point
- Closest train station is Flinders Street Railway Station, a 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Closest bus stop is Arts Center, a minute away from the boarding point.
Validity This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout