Come From Away
Harnessing the raw emotional power of a Broadway show, the musical Come From Away excels at delivering a poignant and soul-stirring production. Sneak a peek into the real-life story of 7,000 passengers who found home and warmth in the town of Gander during the 9/11 attacks.
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
why watch come from away
This new musical showcases the importance and impact that human kindness has in the darkest of times. Brought to you by Tony Award-nominated husband-wife duo David Hein and Irene Sankoff takes you to the little town of Newfoundland that welcomed around 7000 people stranded after 9/11. The story of the acts of kindness of the people of this town will make you feel at home and fill you with warmth. Filled with enchanting songs and mesmerising choreography, this musical will make you rejoice in finding anew even after all is lost.
- Theater fans
- Lovers of Musicals
“It's a celebration of the best human instincts, ….It's cheering and refreshing. ” – Broadway World
know before you go
Duration: 100min with no intermission
Audience: Recommended for 10+
No. of Shows a Week: ~8
Opening Date: 18 Feb 2017
Closing Date: 1 Jan 2023
Theatre Name: Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
- All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
i miei biglietti
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.