Montserrat Tour with Wine Tasting
Have your fill of nature, history, spirituality, and local liquors clubbed into this one spectacular tour!
- Travel around the countryside while absorbing the beauty of the magical mountains and the landscape surrounding it on a cogwheel train
- Learn about the history, facts, and myths about the Monastery from your knowledgeable guide
- Sample some delicious local wines and traditional dishes from around the area
- You can choose the option of having either Tapas or Lunch with the tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned minibus
- Professional, local, English-speaking guide
- Cogwheel train ticket
- Montserrat liquor and sweet pastry tasting
- Visit through Montserrat National Park and Sanctuary
- Visit through Oller del Mas
- Three-course meal with wine (if lunch option selected); Welcome drink & Tapas brunch (if tapas option selected)
- Three exclusive wine tasting
- Cheese platter
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Any food or drinks not specified in the “Inclusions” section
- Tips and gratuities
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 48 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Enjoy a full day around Montserrat, the mesmerising countryside located only an hour from the main city. Absorb the scenic beauty of the magical Montserrat Mountains via a cogwheel train that enables you to witness the mountains breathtaking surroundings. Explore the famed Monastery that will leave you overwhelmed with its spiritual culture along with its facts and myths. Next up sample the traditional Montserrat sweet bread along with the tasting of not one or two but four local liquors. Travel on to the 10th Century Oller del Mas Castle that has now been transformed into a stupendous vineyard and; still lived in. Learn about the process of wine-making from scratch and indulge in some organic wine tasting served with platters of delicious cheese and other traditional Catalonian dishes that will indeed keep you craving for more. Come along for this incredible tour and enjoy a wonderful day in the midst of nature, spirituality, and gastronomically induced delights.
know before you go
Daily at 9:45am. Please arrive fifteen minutes in advance, at 9:30pm, to avoid delays.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Castlexperience Office, 1st floor, inside the Barcelona Nord bus station (North Bus Station).
- This is located in Section B, ticket office A, B, or C (the pink office).
- Please note: You must check in on the first floor before going to the buses area.
- Address: Carrer d'Alí Bei, 8008013 Barcelona, Spain.
Catch bus #405, 603, 602, 604, or e12 to get to Barcelona Nord Bus Station, where the meeting point is located.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.